Im Sorry

It's been almost a week. I've avoided him like the plague. At the cafe I told Ruby and she took his table at the shop I changed shifts at Golds.

I'm glad she got out I'm happy for her. I sit at a table with August and Henry and August looks familiar. "How bad was it" "getting caught in his office not bad I played it off" I scoff. "Still got caught" "why didn't you come" Henry asks. "Me and Johnny stopped hanging out turns out he's been sleeping with your mom" he looks confused. "You're a kid you wouldn't get it" "you liked him huh" August confronts. "None of your business" "that can't be right your powers based off of your emotions if you feel it then they don't work" Henry states. "Well I guess my magic stopped working because I don't feel a damn thing" I drink some fruit punch and get up.

That night I eat the leftovers. "Eating won't help wanna talk about it" Mary Margaret asks sitting next to me. "Nope more like I want to forget about it and him" I state. "Regina set me up so maybe she set you up to" "I didn't do anything to her he didn't do anything to her but he still did it" I eat a carrot. "Talk to him" "I can't everytime I'm around him or see him he'll think about him I have the urge to cry because I love him and I shouldn't" I tell her crying. "I see the way he looks at you and you him that's love" "hell never never talk to me again not after what I accused him of" I state. "He will you just need to have hope" she wipes my tears and hugs me. "I really wish you were my mom" I mumble to her she runs my arm.

 "I really wish you were my mom" I mumble to her she runs my arm

I knock on his apartment door. He opens the door I see him for the first time I see him. "Alex" "hey" I greet with a small smile. "Listen uh I was wrong to doubt you" I start. "I should've heard you out but instead I pushed you away and I'm sorry I am really sorry" I apologize. "What Regina did was wrong and explainable but you didn't do anything with her and I was wrong to think you would" I say looking everywhere but at him. "I forgive you and you don't need to apologize i understand" I smile softly and look up at him. "I'm gonna hug you right now" he laughs letting me. "I missed you" "I missed you too"

I stand in the kitchen telling Mary Margaret about my day and come find out Emma left without so much as a note. The door opens and she has returned. "I thought you'd left" "Mary Margaret Alex" she cuts her off. "But I couldn't tell for sure because because you didn't bother to say goodbye" we turn to her. "Do you remember when I left when I ran what you said to me" she asks. "You said we have to stick together that the 3 of us were like family" "yeah I'm sorry I shouldn't left" I scowl. "Your right you shouldnt have" "you know about my abandonment issues you knew what I was going through yet you didn't even bother to tell us ME" I scold. "So why after everything did you just go" "I dont wanna be sheriff I don't want people relying on me I don't want this any of it" she admits.

"What about Henry?"

"I took him with me" I hold my face. "You abducted him" "maybe" "so you don't want anyone relying on you yet you kidnapped your son" I ask trying to make sure. "Now that sounds like a stable home for him what the he'll is wrong with you" she asks disappointed. "I want what's best for him" "and running is what's best for him or is that what's best for you" I ask. "You're reverting Emma into the person you were before you got here and I'd thought you'd changed" she states. "You thought wrong" "regardless you have to do what's right for Henry now" I state. "What's that" "oh we don't know your his mother thats your job so you figure it out" she tells him.

Regina
"They're back together why didn't it work" "maybe because you can't stop destiny the princess will fall for the thief and they're love will over power all the forces in the universe even mine" he states. "That's not how the story is supposed to go John Smith won't fall in love with the princess their love won't be able to come true when I'm done with her i won't be out shined by her like her mother and this time their won't be any true loves kiss" I state.

I get home and see a basket at the door. I take it and bring it inside. "That's sweet who left this here" I look at the car 'for my princess' I blush. Muffins apple and cinnamon I smile. I take out me to my room set it on my desk and do my homework.

I get downstairs. "Hey guys you won't believe what I got from Johnny" I take a bit out of one. "NO DONT" Emma warns. "What" I seee Henry on the floor but before I can answer I fall asleep.