Beginning of The End

We walk into a building. "What is this place" "would you like a tour or should we just get to it" "cut back on the sass" "lead the way"

She touches a wall and it moves "your just evil" I state "get in" "after you" she tells her. "It's a two man job the elevators hand operated I have to stay up here and lower you two down" "and we're just supposed to trust you" she and I look down. "I don't think you two have much choice in the matter and Swan" "this battle were supposed to fight who is it what is down there" she asks. "An old friend" "how old and why can't you talk to them" I ask. "Because her punishment here was different from everyone else's" "can't call it a punishment if we didn't do anything" I state she glares at me. "I trapped her in a different form she doesn't wanna hear from me you have to trust me ok that" she admits. "Okay we'll go down there bust let's be closer about something your majesty the only reason your not dead is because I need you're help to save Henry and you helped save my sister he dies or she does so do you" she threatens.

We go in she takes out the sword. "I have none of my magic but you have dads sword so that should be nice" "ya well your down here" we stop and get out.

We see a casket or a case of some sort. I get a better look at it "wait this belonged to mom the casket the dwarfs made for her when she fell asleep" I explain. "How'd it get here" I shrug. Emma starts to back up and turn to her and freeze "Emma don't make any sudden movements" it opens its eye. It's starts moving. It roars "it's a dragon" I say fearful.

She holds the sword to it. "To hell with this" she pulls out a gun. "That's just gonna make her angrier" she shoots and nothing happens we start running to escape it.

We hide behind a rock "are you supposed to have magic here" "there is no magic here" I tell her. "Your psychic" "I dint know how to control my powers have been dormant for 16 years I don't know how to use them" I tell her honestly it's been to long I don't know how to use magic or my powers. We look back it falls.

We move from the rock to look down. "Is it dead" it flys back up and we fall back. She tries shooting it "ITS NOT WORKING EMMA TRY SOMETHING ELSE" I tell her frustrated and scared. We run behind a rock. "I'm gonna get rff he e sword you need to distract it" "no I can't" I tell her shaking my head. "Yes you can your my sister right" I nod "the first born is what Henry says is true and if we believe Gold your the first product of true love your magic is carved from it all you have to do it believe" she tells me encouraging me. I nod "I'll try"

I step infront of it and close my eyes waiting for something to happen. "Come on" it's barely working it's barging at me. True love love I open my eyes wait "of course" I mumble. I muster up courage and walk infront of it I look at Emma she nods. I hold me hand out and she throws the sword abs I use my magic and blast her in the same area. She turns to dust.

We look see the egg and I grab it. "We did it" I tell her laughing the fear way "ya I guess we did" we pant heavily.

We stand in the elevator it cranks up and then stops. "Regina what the hell was that" she doesn't answers. "REGINA" I yell. "Ms swan Princess Ruth you've got it" gold asks sticking his head down. "Mr gold what are you doing here" "I've come to check on you" he answers "I'm glad I did Reginas abandoned you and sabotaged the elevator" "that bitch" I curse. "We're coming up" she starts to climb. "Now look there's no time for this you can't possibly scale the walk and carry that" "well we're gonna" I stand in top of it and take the egg helping Emma. "No you can't just toss it up your boys gonna be fine I promise we're running out of time toss it up" I have bad feeling about this. "You hold on to it I'll be right up" she tosses it. "Wait Emma no" he leaves "Mr Gold Gold" we climb up.

I guess I owe her an apology Reginas tied up. "He tricked you how could you give him that" "where is he" "gone Gold he manipulated all of this" she says angrily. She to untie her "he can't be that far" they're phones ring "it's the hospital"

We rush up the stairs. We see Valarian Mother Superior and Whale. "We did everything we could" "I'm sorry yoir too late" I cover my mouth and hold my stomach as tears start to run down my face. Valarian hugs me "he can't be gone" I loved that kid more than anything he was like family and turns out he is. The curse won't be broken and I wont ever see my parents again won't ever get my family back.

We stand in the room over his body. I face towards Henry crossing my arms still crying. Valarian puts a hand on my shoulder. She kisses him on the forehead and a wind blows. He wakes up I smile. I feel everything come back. "The curse" "it's broken" he finishes. My eyes widen Dad Mom.

I rush out the hospital. I see them both on the street. "Mom Dad" I call out they turn to me. "Ruth" mom starts walking over to me. "Ya momma it's me" she touches my face. "My baby" she hugs me I hug her back. I feel another pair of arms wrap around us. "Dad" I hug him "I missed you two so much" "you've grown so much" mom tells me I smile at her words. The street envelopes in purple smoke. "Dad what is that" "I dont know" he answers. We hold onto ea go other as he comes towards us.