Eleven

Everyone came inside the hospital running and saw Manik sitting on floor all numb while looking at the door of emergency ward. Neyonika ran near him and sat in front. She cupped his cheeks while crying. Manik looked at her blankly.

"Ma..Manik.. Nandu? Nandu kaha hai?" Manik showed her emergency ward pointing his finger. Neyonika cried. Ritesh sat on nearby chair with a thud while Raj sat beside him comforting him. Cabir and Neyonika made Manik stand up and sit on chair nearby. Ishani stood away in a corner while sobbing.

Neyonika and Cabir was trying to talk with Manik but he was not in a condition. He just wanted to be with his honey, his Nandini. He just wanted to hear that she's all fine, she's safe. He didn't care about anything else.

After 20 minutes, doctors came out of her ward hurriedly. Everyone stood up and ran towards them. Manik was the one who started firing his questions.

"Doctor, how's she? She's fine, right? Nothing to worry na? When she will get conscious? Or is she already conscious? Can we meet her? Why are you standing like a statue say something damn it!" Roared Manik. Raj and Cabir held him back who was literally pouncing on those doctors. Ritesh spoke to them.

"Please doctor, tell us, how is our Nandini? Is she fine?" He asked choking on his words. Doctors let out a sigh and nodded in no.

"No. She is not fine, Mr. Murty. Her condition is critical. And Mr. Malhotra, please control yourself. You have to stay strong." Said one of the doctor making them shock.

"N..not fine means? What happened to her doctor?" Asked Neyonika getting scared.

"Her blood pressure is very high due to which her vein which supply blood to brain is ruptured badly. It is the case of brain haemorrhage." Said other doctor dropping the bomb on everyone. Everyone gasped in shock while Manik stumbled back. Cabir held him giving support.

"B..brain hae..morrhage.." Ritesh whispered in shock. Doctors nodded.

"Yes. Brain haemorrhage. The excess amount of stress has caused her blood pressure to shoot up at dangerous level. It's not in control. We are trying our best to control it. We will be shifting her to ICU. Please co-operate. Excuse us." Saying this doctors left from there while ward boys wheeled Nandini out of emergency ward. They started to take her towards ICU. Everyone's heart clenched looking at her condition.

Her face was pale. Oxygen mask was attached to her covering her nose and mouth. Her body has multiple wires attached. Her face was having pained expressions. She was moving her head in between her unconscious state. Her breathing was still shallow. Everyone gathered around her while Manik held her hand in his grip firmly.

"Nandu.. mera bachha.." Neyonika cried caressing her face.

"Princess.." Ritesh whispered looking at her with red eyes. He couldn't form any words. Raj held his shoulder and nodded his head in a supporting manner. His own eyes teary.

"Bhabhi.. please stay strong and fight back. We have to irritate bhai alot, right? And.. who will make my favourite dishes?" Said Cabir stammering a bit. His tears fell which he wiped away immediately. Ishani came forward and was about to touch her when Manik sided her hand away. She looked at him who didn't look at her but kissed on the forehead of Nandini. His hand still holding her one hand in a tight grip.

"Nandini.. listen.. don't get scared ha? Main hoon na? Kuch nei hoga tumhe. Your Manik is there with you. Haan? You are going to be fine.. we.. we have planned to do so much things.. Nandini..how would I do it alone.. haan? You have to come back to do everything.. Main.. I am in pain.. you.. can't see me like this na.. you told me.. ki Manik.. main sab kuch seh sakti hu.. pr aapko dard mein nahi dekh sakti.. You only said this some days before, right? Haan? Then how can you do this with me, honey? See.. how much pain.. it's.. I am dieing in this pain.. please wake up.. get well soon.. I can't see you like this.. please Jaan.." said Manik crying keeping his head near her hand. The family cried looking at this scene. Nurses came there.