~prologue~

The arrow lands wherever you want it to you just have to aim the right way...

I've known that you have the aim it really carefully picks your target and lets loose. I started practicing on targets before I could use the real arrows on people.
Arrows that vanish arrows that can't be wasted.

Eros, God of love has always just been a legend. All the gods and goddesses have been myths. Until we came along...
The children of these myths. Moonchildren. I'm the son of eros or other known as son of love. Together with a handful of others moon children I live in Olympiara.
I spread love on this earth but I can't ever fall I love myself I always have to look from outside.
I can't feel hate neighter. That's someone else job.

Her job...

Her. Shadow, daughter of Erida, but she has different names: daughter of hate, the devil herself, or the beautiful girl with a damaged heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I'm sitting here. waiting for someone to open that door and drag me out of my misery. The servants of the moon court have been coming in and out offering me wine and little pastries.
I expected a glass of red crystal wine because brian has been rambling about it for so long.
The room was big all glass except for the door, which was sounded with a heavy metal and gold lots of gold, A beautiful view over the white clouds, that high in the sky is the office.
Sun reflecting against the golden details on the chairs and tablets.
The tapping of my feet echoed through the whole room.
I watched six golden crows play with each other one was flying around chasing the others down. Then they split into groups of two disappearing into the clouds.
I smiled at them, looking back at the sun hitting my wine glass. Making the color of the drink blood red.

Blood red the same red as her cloak. Eyes hidden behind her hair knotted back disappearing into the hood too.
One single strain of chestnut red blending in with brown fell from the hood. Her rosy lips formed into a smile before blowing the hair stain from her face, tugging it back in her hood.
She pulled the hood off. Her hair fell into long curls to her back, falling over her shoulders.
She walked closer to me drawing her dagger.
For a moment I was stunned by her beauty. Hair like Autumn, lips like first love, and skin made from gold.

She's the worst person ever...

"You!"
"Hey love boy."