~the moon court & troubels~

"It's okay thank you." I smiled at the woman who bounded by hand. She smiled back at me politely and walked back out of the door. A young boy offered me one of the little fancy pastries. I refused but before the boy could walk away, shadow snatched a cookie from the tray.
"Thank you." She smiled flowing down the chair. I was still tempering from anger the bondage slowly soaking in blood.
"What did you do?"
"I brought sente to that little brain of yours has your father never told you to span with the dark order of gods." She played with her dagger.
"No...yes, yes he did I just thought." I looked down.
"You should be less naive, love boy." She smiled.
"Less... Listen I didn't do anything you stabbed me!"
"You just!..."
"Daughter of hate and son of love, stop this fighting instantly." The head of the moon court soon on the end of the long gathering table.
"He started!"
"I... But she..!"
"NO. you're twenty-three and nineteen, I expect you to act like the adults you are."
"Love, boy." She muttered
"What did you say?!" My head snapped back to her
"Nothing son of love... Nothing."
'You!.." I am launcher forward.
"Sit down, Shawn." The court head waved at me.
With a sigh, I sat back down.
"Shadow, don't try to kill him you'll need him."
"I don't need him." She scoffed crossing her arms.
"We need both of you."
"For what?" I looked up at him.
'To save us and the mundane's." He sat down with ease.