~silk & blood~

"What are you doing here?"
"I'll tell you exactly what I'm doing here..." She smiled drawing the blade closer to my throat I hissed feeling the tip shaping against my skin. A wave of pain welled over me as the blood dripped down my neck, that sticking feeling in my stomach ached.
"So crimson... Your blood would be perfect for a lipstick." She caught one stop of blood on the pad of her finger rubbing it out on her fingers.
"What are you doing here how did you get in weren't you banned from the moon court a while ago?" I rose an eyebrow at her.
"Well yeah, but they needed me, a better question is what are you doing here."
"The court needed me?"
"Funny, I can't remember them needing weak-minded moon children apparently they do." She pinched my cheek, flowing down on a chair opposite from my legs draped over the armrest. Cleaning her blade on the blanket that was pilled up next to it.
"So uncivilized." I sighed rolling my eyes, sipping from my drink, but rabidly stopping as I caught her watching me carefully.
I set it down on the table next to me staring at a painting on the wall, made by the nine muses of art. A library painted in the finest paint even the little letters represented by the word of calliope, goddess of poetry. Dad is fond of her always complimenting her work especially if erato had a lot to say in her works.
Mum used to get jealous over his admiration of the girls before he would flatter a phrase like "but you darling psyche treasure of my heart... Of course, they can never compete with you."

~~~~~~~~
"Are you still gonna drink that?" Shadow nodded at my glass.
I shook my head.
She reached out sliding my glass to the edge of the table taking it in her hand setting her lips to it at the exact same place where mine had been.
I shivered thinking about it. Her red lipstick leaving a print on the glass.
"Why are you staring at me son of love?"
"I'm not."
"Well you're eyes are on me so..."
I looked away baling my hands into firsts.
"Isn't it funny how easy I can make you blush?" Her laugh sounded amused, my face only colored redder.
"Just stop it!" I looked down.
"I didn't do anything." She set up her innocent face.

That damn cute face every time!

Her chestnuts puppy eyes, a small smile played on her lips.
"No never mind all the gods you're so..."
"So what?" She fluttered her eyelashes at me, sipping from my wine glass.
"You make me so angry." I balled my hands again running my hand through my hair. She moves over next to me. Playing with her dagger, spinning it in her hand slowly. Tapping her feet to the ground.
"Your a nervous little thing aren't you?" I laughed softly.
In one movement she jabbed the dagger between my fingers on the armrest.
"Don't call me names Shawn!" She hissed out.
My hand went numb as a stream of blood ran down the silk of the sofa.