~Wrong Hearts & Heated Fights~

I made my way over to Aaliyah, she fell in my arms shaking like a leave.
"She did it again." Aaliyah sobbed quietly in my shirt.

Shadow shifted awake shooting up instantly knocking mother over across the room.
"Don't touch me!" the screening of her voice reached wherever father was.
he stumbled into the room. glancing at her, then at me an Aaliyah.
"Dark order child... Daughter of hate, get out of my house." father was quite calm in the matter.
"She did this." shadow nodded at mother, removing the fabric of her uniform from her collarbone again. Her tattoo was half faded away.
Furry tugged at my nerves. I balled the fabric of Aaliyah's sweater in my hands.
"Go away!"
"Undo this." she nodded at her collarbone.
"You can't undo light magic as much as you can't undo dark magic." father's voice rose as shadow didn't move an inch.
Shadow looked at me, darkness lingers in the color of her eyes.
"Go...GO GET OUT OF MY HOUSE... FOR ALL THE CURSED ANCESTORS GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU DARK ORDER TRASH!" fathers screams were louder than ever, Aaliyah shivered against me, even I flinched at the sound.
Yet shadow seemed almost like it's normal. Something inside her unhinched like she could trow him into the cornor too.
"Fine. Your son brought this TRASH inside of your house anyway." her eyes lingers on me while she slamed the door, leaving a trail of blood behind.
She's still bleeding...
"Shadow." I called out to the door
"No shawn." she yelled through the wooden door.
Mother had stumbled up, leaning against father's side.
When dad stared to reach out to me Aaliyah hid behind my hands clinging to my shirt.
"You had no right, bringing a dark order child into our home."
"But..."
"I am your father, you better listen to me! We don't take or invite dark magic into our home I can't imagine what would happen if her magic reached mine, your dear mother, you'd be damned if she harmed your sisters magic."
"She was hurt I couldn't just let her bleed out in the forest." I ran my hand through my hair, my other arm was squeezed by Aaliyah's clamy palm.
"You should."
"I though you were the god of love... You aren't really showing it."
"The dark order is nothing." he crumbled.
"She needed help." Aaliyah whispered from behind my back.
"She won't get it from us!" father sceered.
You don't deserve your title anymore "father!" I sneered back.
"Get out! Both of you get out!"
"Father..."
"Don't speak back to me aalyhia daughter of blessings."
"Mother?" I turned back to her.
"Father word is leading son of love." she said.
"Fine, come on liyah." I pulled her with me to our rooms. "Pack some stuff were getting out of here."
"Where are we going?"
Where ARE we going? Stay at bri's or aire... No we can't bother their parents... We can't possibly no we can't...
"To the human world."
~~~~~~~~
As we walked through the woods shadow angel and lieve sat on a log in the woods, lieve changed a lot since I last say her 6 years ago. Short buzzed hair, taller, and more masculine.
"What happened to you?" I walked over to them.
"What do you want?" shadow leaned forward, raising her eyebrow.
"Parent problems." angel grumbled.
"Hate my parents." lieve's voice was lower than I remembered.
"I have an idea."
"What it is?" lieve asked.
"Let's go to the human world, away from our parents and restrictions we would go eachter way."
"Like some adoptive parents want moon children like us." shadow hissed.
"They sighted up for the moon children program themselves."
"Still doubt they want people from the dark order."
"Are you in or not." I turned to shadow.
She glanced at her friends. They nodded, which made her nodd.
~~~~~~~

When I nodded on brian's door, brian and aire stomped out a defeated look on their faces.
"What happened?"
"I don't wanna stay here." aire's eyes were bloodshot.
"Both got families abounded problems." brian explained.
"Well welcome to the club, mate." angel smiled sadly.
"Everything is falling apart." Aaliyah sniffed.
"Oh honey." aire pulled my sister into a hug.
"We're going to the human world wanna come with us."
"To be honest everything better than here."
"Okay, let's go. Where is the portal again?" shadow turned to me.
"Follow me, you got stuff packed?"
"Yea." brian and aire nodded.
~~~~~~

After a few hours of walking we stood in front of the moon gate, shadow was slightly shaking from the place she was stabbed just a few hours ago.
"we're all ready?" my voice shook a little. everyone nodded.
"Okay good let's go."