~rasings & magic~

"I can do it myself." Our voices sounded in sync.
"You don't, do you think we're fools? We asked you BOTH to be here." The head court stood up placing his hand's plat on the table.
"Why should you need him?" She crossed her arms, rolling her eyes at me.
"Since when do you span with the dark order of gods?" I snapped back.
"You take that back..." The words left her lips slowly as she drew her dagger from her waist.
"Daughter of hate!" The head court shook his head.
"Sorry..." She reached for his arm touching it shortly.
~~~~~~~~

"I suggest, a group of advisers for them they don't know about the outside world." A woman tapped her pen to the paper.
"No, no advisers we don't need another mortal getting into this."
"What about the living golds."
"Traitors." He mumbled under his breath.
"What?" Another woman's head shot up.
"They're traitors."
Little fire sparks emerged from the woman's hand.

Living gold...

"oi prógonoi anevázoun ti dýnami is flógas, may the flame burn you." The woman prayed to our ancestors to raise the power of the flame.
I glanced at shadow who seemed completely calm almost amused at the sigh of distress in the room.

Wait...no she didn't!

"You raised to hate." I hissed at her.
"I allowed us to escape." She smiled, she motioned me to follow her.
~~~~~~~~~~

I was out of breath as I leaned against the wall.
"That was fun." Shadow tolted a little storm of black and red between her hands.
"Fun you call this fun... I'll be expected from the moon court!" My eyes widen.
"So..?"
"Of course you don't care, what now?" I stated at her, skin glowing from the red in the dark cloud. Lips curling up, eyes lighting up light stars.
"Let's play a game."