Chapter 6: Playtime

Kanna: I'm bored.

F/N: What do you mean, bored?

I asked, looking over from the coffee table at the newest member of our tiny apartment. Tohru and Kobayashi looked down at the little dragon as well, as she shrugged. Having been a few days since the little dragon had become a part of our lives, and things were going smoothly, well, mostly.

Kobayashi: Didn't F/N give you a bunch of video games to play?

She asked, looking over the girl's shoulder at the small pile of games and consoles that lay scattered on the TV stand.

Kanna: Yeah, but I'm bored with them.

F/N: The Xbox?

Kanna: Bored.

F/N: Maybe the PlayStation?

Kanna: Bored.

F/N: What about-

Kanna: Bored.

F/N: I didn't even finish, Tohru your up, I've done what I can.

Throwing a hand in the air as I drank my coffee, the dragon giggling a little before she looked down at Kanna. The small dragon stared back up with a straight-faced expression. 

Tohru: Kanna, do you want to go play outside with me today?

She asked and upon hearing her, Kanna instantly perked up. the child's eyes went wide with a slight sparkle in them as she threw her arms into the air. 

Kanna: Yeaaah!

She said in excitement in a voice that could melt your heart. Giggling softly, Tohru's gaze turned to Kobayashi and I.

Tohru: Care to join in?

Kobayashi: Pass, I don't exercise that much.

She said, waving off the dragon as I shook my head.

F/N: I'll have to pass too. Unlike Kanna, I do enjoy playing my- and this is happening.

I said as mid-sentence Tohru had grabbed both my sister and me by our shirts and was dragging us out the door, Kanna right on her heels.

Tohru: Well, we're going anyway! It'll be fun!

She stated, pulling us onto the roof before letting go. Within moments, both dragons doffed their human forms and spread their wings. Slightly shaking as blind blew against us, my sister glanced at me with a thin smile.

Kobayashi: Well, least we both have to ride Tohru, right?

She said before stopping as I let my wings spread out from my back. My sister promptly forced a bitter smile before looking up at Tohru.

Kobayashi: Let's go then.

Tohru: Right away Ms. Kobayashi!

She cried, casting her invisibility and taking the human within one talon. Kobayashi's eyes widened before beginning to scream in terror as the dragons took to the sky. Being the last remaining, I shook my head as the wind blew against my wings. 

F/N: She's so killing me later.

I muttered, forcing down a laugh as I shot up after them, the cold air ripping through my hair as we flew. After getting into a formation beside the two dragons, Tohru led us over the sprawling landscapes, passing through soft white clouds and heavenly blue skies. Eventually, we dove down out of the cloud layer, the four of us landed peacefully into the plains of emerald green meadows. Though, upon being let go by Tohru, my sister on wobblily legs, flopped down into the grass, shakily sighing as she laid there.