XXXXX

AUTUMN HERNANDEZ

"Good afternoon Mam." Bati sakin nang guard.

Nandito ako ngayon sa school dahil nakatanggap ako nang text from my co-teacher that they need to talk to me about something.

Hindi ako sure kung ano yun pero here I am. They said it's important so.. And I want to tell them that I want to teach again. I'm planning to.

Ngumiti lang ako kay kuya bago pumasok. Being here again making feel nostalgic. Konti lang ang mga taong nakikita ko. Maybe dahil 5pm na.

My phone buzz as I received another text message. It says go to the room in front of the garden. I just shrug, baka dun ako kakausapin at hindi sa faculty.

Tumingin-tingin ako sa mga room na nadadaanan ko dahil nandito na ako sa may garden at hinahanap ko kung nasaan ba sila.

I suddenly heard a guitar playing kaya napahinto ako at lumingon sa isang room. I got curious so sumilip ako.

"Hi Mam!" Nanlaki ang mga mata ko nang makita si Storme na nakaupo. Wait— this is the room where we met. Naalala ko dahil nakaupo sya mismo kung saan sya nakaupo kapag nagkaklase kami.

"What are you..?" takang tanong ko bago pumasok sa loob. Tumayo sya and to my surprise, she's holding a guitar. Nasa gitna sya ngayon at nakangiti sakin.

"What is happening?" she just shrug at me and started playing.

Playing: Your Song by Parokya ni Edgar

"It took one look
And forever lay out in front of me
One smile, then I died
Only to be revived by you"

"There I was
Thought I had everything figured out
Goes to show just how much I know
'Bout the way life plays out"

I don't know what to say. I was stunned and couldn't move. Her voice is so good and her singing it for me makes me feel the butterflies.

"I take one step away
Then I find myself coming back to you
My one and only
One and only you
Ooh"

She started walking towards me. Nakangiti lang ako sakanya habang nakikinig. How I missed her singing voice. That's one of the reason I fell for her.

"Now I know
That I know not a thing at all
Except the fact that I am yours
And that you are mine"

She got it right. I'm hers and she's definitely mine.

"Oh
They told me that this wouldn't be easy
And no
I'm not one to complain"

Now she's standing closer to me. She's looking at me intently, I might melt. Jeez.. Bakit nakakakilig yung mga tingin nya? I feel like i'm the most gorgeous woman in her eyes.

"I take one step away
Then I find myself coming back to you
My one and only
One and only

I take one step away
Then I find myself coming back to you
My one and only"

"My one and only." She said after the song at ibinaba ang guitar na suot nya sa isang upuan.