I miss her!

It's been a couple of weeks since Natasha's death, Wanda and y/n still grieving, but more than anyone else. She took her life, just like that. You always felt like it was your fault but everyone said otherwise.

It had been about 3 weeks since your sister joined the Avengers, you still don't understand what happened that night, why she left you, why she ran away. But you didn't want to say anything as everything was going so well. You where too happy and didn't want to lose her again... Again.

Agatha walks into your bedroom, without knocking. She was happy, very happy. As if today was an important day, but you couldn't think!

Agatha: here comes the crackhead that I see each morninggggg!!

You start giggling as a tear rolls down your face. Agatha instantly jumps on your bed and gives you a cuddle.

Y/n: thank you.. wait. I'm not a crackhead! YOU ARE!!

You grab your hands to Agatha's waist and you start to tickle her! Agatha starts laughing uncontrollably.

Agatha: HA!

Y/n: anyways, you seem happy? Why?

Agatha: come, follow me.

You still have no idea what's happening but you follow Agatha, grabbing her hand. She drags you into the living room, you can't see anyone. All you can see are balloons and a happy birthday sign?

Y/n: wait...

Everyone yells out, ' HAPPY BIRTHDAY '

you suddenly start crying, but this time it's happy tears.

Y/n: it's ... it's my birthday?

Wanda: yes sweetie, it's your birthday!

Y/n: th-thank you!

Everyone sits down at the table where all the food and presents are, you open them one by one. 'From Wanda','from carol', etc.

This is the happiest you have been since Natasha's death but you feel bad for being happy.

Wanda walks up to you and gives you a kiss on the head,"this is a special present sweetie".

You grab the present of Wanda, it reads "To
y/n, I love you forever. Natasha".

You instantly start crying your eyes out as you see this note, it's a small gift but you don't care. You open it open, you see a small teddy.

You see a little heart on the teddy and press it, it starts speaking. "N-Natasha" you say.

Natasha's voice: Hey baby, Happy birthday! I know it's tough but your doing amazing. I love you so much!

Tears roll down your face onto the teddies heart, you lift you head up, making eye contact with Wanda. Wanda starts crying as she notices your crying.

Wanda: hey, hey, it's okay! It's okay y/n!

Y/n: did you know about this?

Wanda: I did, I did. It was Natasha's idea though!

Y/n: Wanda?

Wanda: yes sweetie?

Y/n: I miss her!

Wanda: I miss her to!

Both you and Wanda look up making eye contact with the rest of the team, tears in their eyes.

That night you ask Wanda If you could sleep with her, you didn't want to be alone.

Wanda: of course you can!

Y/n: can I bring teddy to?

Wanda: baby, you don't need to ask!

Y/n: thank you Wanda! I love you so much!

Wanda: I love you to! Now, c'mon, let's get you wrapped up.

You both lay in bed, snuggled in Wanda's blanket. You look at Wanda's lips and kiss her for one second. You suddenly pull away, as you felt bad.

Wanda looks back at you, as she grabs your face and kissed you passionately for 5 minutes, leaving you out of breath.

Wanda: Good night baby.

Y/n: nighty night baby!

You both cuddled into each other as you both peacefully closed your eyes.