The fight

Y/n: ...meaning, I have you all to my self

Agatha: a-and what do you have planned for me?

Y/n: hmm, maybe a bit of torture, I mean I could kill you but I don't know... guess we will see

You fly up into the sky, in the distance you can see Wanda trying to bring the hex down, but you can see she is struggling.

Agatha flies up after you.

She then starts attacking you, continuously, you fall but nothing happens to you. You stand up straight away.

Y/n: aren't you forgetting? You're powers don't affect me... hun

Agatha, with a spark of her purple power, creates a knife. Her hands at her side, she lands back on the grass, you follow her down.

Y/n: that's all you have?

Agatha: what am I supposed to do? My powers don't work on you! But you knew that...

Y/n: I mean, I only learned from the best. That fight between you and Wanda, "I take power from the undeserving"... that's your power? Well, that's what you say anyways!

Agatha: But-

Y/n: But Wanda does deserve her powers, she did what she did due to grief... Which makes me believe what your saying... is a lie ? Your the one who betrayed your family, Agatha...

You walk up to Agatha, you hand full of magic, you place your hand on her chest.

Agatha begins groaning.

Y/n: you're nothing... you're worthless 

Agatha: what w-we had was r-real Y/n!

you place more pressure onto her chest, she lets out a scream. She stabs you in the leg, but you instantly heal it.

Y/n: no... it wasn't 

You push Agatha into the ground, you hold your hand out and a sword appears before you.

You stabbed the sword into the ground, a blast of power appears around you and Agatha.

Your power raged but you kept it in, a little longer.

Agatha: why don't you just get this over with!

Y/n: oh but that's just boring silly. I want this to last a bit longer

Agatha's face scrunched up in anger, when suddenly whispers appeared around you and Agatha.

Agatha: what is-

Y/n: Don't hold back because I will break you 

Agatha finally stood up, she dropped her knife to the ground and place you hand out in front of her and created a sword.

Y/n: oh, your finally going to do something! FINALLY 

Agatha: You're still weak... 

Once Agatha says this, you turn your head in anger for a few seconds... you then face Agatha again.

you proceed to walk towards Agatha, as she goes to attack you, you dipped and weaved right.

You slashed her wrist in the process, creating a lot of blood.

With a sudden flash, before you could move again, Agatha swiftly punches you in the chest, knocking the sword from your hand. For a brief moment, she stunned you.

Within seconds you fly into the air

Y/n: that was sly... I loved that! 

Agatha follows behind, you look at her and shrug. You bring you hands from you waist up, with force, Agatha looks at you confused.

You wink at her when a wave of water knocks her down to the ground. Agatha gasps for her breath

Agatha: W-WHAT

y/n:  that was to good (giggles)

Agatha: how did you...

Y/n: no one knows about my powers, they only know about my "original powers", very boring I know ... I can manipulate things...A lot of things...

Agatha: oh fuck

Y/n: yeah... this is where you realise your fucked right?

You look over into the distance to realise the hex is almost open, forgetting about Agatha you fly over to the hex to make it stronger. Once you had done that, Agatha begins attacking you with her sword, you continue to attack her with yours.

----

Y/n: I'm sorry 

you make the hex stronger so no one can get out.

As you do this, Wanda, carol and everyone else can see what's happening.

Wanda: Y/N WHY??!!

Carol: they are fighting with swords? 

----

Y/n: you don't stand a chance with me, EVER

Agatha flies towards you, and sword goes into you thigh.

You let out scream, but you then hit Agatha with a spark of your power, you hit her wrist.

The sword falls out of her hand, and lands inside of the hex and dissolves. 

----

Thor looks up to see Agatha sword.

Thor: her sword?

Tony: it dissolved

Wanda: their swords... are magic... why is she not actually using real magic?

Pepper: wait guys... look

----

As everyone looks up, they see you controlling the weather and earth.

With a snap of your fingers it begins to thunder and the trees grow bigger. 

You trap Agatha in the middle of some trees.

Agatha struggles to breath, you float over to her.

Y/n: maybe I will kill you... it looks fun to be honest. How's your breathing...darling? 

Agatha beings speaking, slurring her words.

Agatha: yo-you know I-

Y/n: struggling I see

Agatha: y-you're e-evil 

Y/n: (sarcastically) oh, I'm sorry

Agatha: No you're n-not! you're evil

You break the trees in half, making Agatha drop to the floor, breaking her ankle.

Y/n: any last words?

Agatha: I- I love you

You grab your sword and bring it to her chest, you push it in.

Agatha slowly begins to stop breathing, but she begins to speak.

Agatha: you're- you're a monster... I hope t-to see you a-again...

Agatha's eyes close slowly, she stops breathing.

You check Agatha's pulse and realise she's dead, tears fall down your face as you realise what you've done.

You slowly walk over to the hex, dropping your bloody sword on the way. You begin to bring the hex down, arching you back 90 degrees, screaming in pain, from the stab wounds.

it takes you about 2 minuets to bring the hex down, once you do, you're body gives in. You collapse to the ground. 

Wanda: Y/N!

Wanda runs over to your body, and carries you in a bridesmaid pose.

Tony runs over to Agatha's body, avoiding the tree stumps, water and mud.

Tony: she... she killed her... she's finally gone...