Nightmares Pt.2

Y/n: baby, it's just me!

Wanda: o-oh... baby, do you know who Agnus is?

Y/n: You mean Agatha?

Wanda: n-no

Y/n: why do you ask?

Wanda: I keep having those dreams, this woman keeps talking but I never see her. She gets called Agnus... I recognise her voice though.

Y/n: what's happening in the dream baby?

Wanda: I- I can't remember baby

Y/n: I know you can, just close your eyes and relax

Wanda: okay

Wanda slowly closed her eyes, she lays down and relaxes as her memory takes her to her dream.

Y/n: can you see where you are?

Wanda: I'm in a basement, it's really dark. I don't like this

Y/n: can you move?

Wanda: I- I can't move baby

Y/n: why? Is someone stopping you?

Wanda: my hands, they are tied. She's back!

Y/n: who's back?

Wanda: y-your back... baby. What are you doing!?

Wanda starts yelling in pain

Y/n: Wanda! Wanda!

You try reading Wanda's mind again but her thoughts are still blocked. You lift Wanda up but her eyes are still closed. You look up to see Agatha staring at you.

Agatha: that's not going to work hun

Y/n: stop it! What are you doing?

Agatha: oh I'm not doing anything. Her past has become dreams, real funny

Y/n: This isn't funny! 

You get up from the settee, leaving Wanda laying down. You start getting a weird butterfly feeling in your stomach.

Y/n: your blocking her thoughts from me?

Agatha: an easy thing to do. Although right now in her "dream" your torturing her (giggles).

y/n: w-what

Agatha: so when she finally wakes up, she'll probably end up hating you.

Y/n: I've done so much for you Agatha. Why? Why are you doing This?

Agatha: yeah, yeah. Whatever. This is just fun to do. Messing with everyone

Y/n: this isn't going to make me love you, if that's what your trying?

Agatha: oh I know. But I also know, deep inside of you.. you still have feelings for me. That feeling you have right now, that's love

Y/n: love for Wanda, yes.

Agatha: I'll let you believe that, for now.

Wanda starts screaming, in pain, still asleep in her nightmare.

Agatha: you should probably see to her.. actually, maybe you shouldn't. You are the one who is torturing her.

You run back over to Wanda, you again try waking her up but fail once again.

Y/n: Agatha, please! I'm begging you

As Agatha laughs at you, you try attacking her but she stops you with her power. She pushes you onto the double settee.

Agatha walks over to you, she sits on your thighs. You try pushing her of, but, using her powers, she forces your arms over your head.

Agatha: everyone will turn against you y/n. I will make sure of it, eventually you will run to me. And I'll be waiting for you.

Y/n: why w-would I come to you when you turned everyone against me?

Agatha: you'll see!

Y/n: oh I-

Agatha: While Wanda is in her nightmare, how about we make this night more interesting...