The Longest Night

Y/n:rough sex on the bedroom floor!

Carol: surprisingly quite

Y/n: under the blanket, she begging for more!
Kissing her neck, we be running from the night time.

Carol: no sleep I guess?

Y/n: all worth it!

4 hours ago : 1am

You can't sleep, but you don't want to wake Wanda up so you listen to some music with your headphones on. First song to come on was 'slumber party' by Ashnikko.

It's been about an hour since you started listening to music. You decide to take your headphones out and put your phone on charge on the bedside table.

2am:

You look to your left as you see Wanda groaning in her sleep. You bring your hands to her arms and lightly shake her.

Y/n: baby, wake up. Your having a nightmare.

You shake her even more as she doesn't wake up. You begin whispering.

Y/n: Wanda..

Wanda: baby?

Y/n: you where having a nightmare!

Wanda: I was?

Y/n: yeah, but it's okay. I'm here!

Wanda pulls herself forward, closer to you, grabbing your waist. She begins kissing you passionately.

2:15am

Wanda pulls her self away from you as she begins to speak.

Wanda: rough sex on the bedroom floor?

You lift you self up slightly as Wanda climbs out of bed onto the floor.

Y/n: y-

Wanda: come on.

You climb out of the blankets and walk over to Wanda, getting on the floor.

Wanda: Top

Wanda gets on top of you as you lay on your back. Taking your t-shirt of, she starts kissing you again.

2:30am

Wanda continues kissing you, getting more rough by the second. She starts biting your earlobe, then to your neck where she leaves a massive hickey.

3.00am

Y/n: maybe we should do this more often.

You both sit up from the floor, red marks all over you. Your lip bleeding slightly but that doesn't bother you.

Wanda: definitely baby.

You both go back into bed, as you giggle. You both end up under the blankets as you both start kissing again.

3:25am

Y/n: hehe

Wanda: should we watch some tv now?

Y/n: of course! Maybe we should finish of pitch perfect?

Wanda: Ooo yess

It's been about 1 hour and 35 since you out the movie back on, and of course Wanda fell back asleep. She must of worn her self off, you think to yourself.

5:00am

You look to your right as you grab your phone. You realise it's only 4am but decide to go into the living room. You see carol.

Carol: hey y/n! How are you?

Y/n: Good hehe.

Carol: good night?

Y/n: oh definitely!

Carol: oh?

Y/n: rough sex on the bathroom floor!

Carol: surprisingly quite

Y/n: under the blanket, she begging for more!
Kissing her neck, we be running from the night time.

Carol: no sleep I guess?

Y/n: all worth it!

Wanda walks in the room, rubbing her eyes.

Wanda: oh, it was definitely worth it!

Y/n: was definitely the longest night, but very much worth it.

You wink at Wanda as you walk back to your bedroom as you begin to take your clothes of you hop in the shower. Wanda flowing you.

Wanda: speak later carol.

Carol: Enjoyy

You and Wanda end up showering together for 45 minutes.

You both jump in bed as you dry yourselves and fall asleep of exhaustion.