She's awake

Y/n: I act like I don't fucking care... because I'm so fucking scared! What if Natasha doesn't wake up...

Wanda: oh baby... do you want to see her?

Y/n: isn't it to late?

Wanda: it's never to late my darling

You decide not to say anything. Wanda looks at you and grabs your hand.

Wanda: baby, look at me. Every thing is going to be okay, I promise you

You look up at Wanda's perfect blue eyes.

Y/n: I love you

Wanda: I love you to. Come on, let's go

Wanda holds your hand tighter, you both then climb of the bed. She leads you to Bruce's lab where Natasha is.

Laying there so calm, wires all over, she looks so sad and lonely. Wanda notices Natasha's hands move a little and hears her groan.

Wanda: Y/N

y/n: yes baby?

Wanda: she's waking up

Y/n: she is-

You run over to Natasha, you hold her hand, as does Wanda. Within two minutes, Natasha sits her self up unaware of what's happening.

Nat: W-Wanda... Y-Y/n ... hi

Wanda: oh gosh baby, your awake!

Nat: what happened?

Y/n: you where in a coma baby.

You and Wanda explain everything to Natasha, you both take your time with everything.

The next two weeks, you and Wanda helped Natasha with everything, from taking her to bed to making her meals. She never felt so loved and in love but you and Wanda cared for her a lot so you both didn't mind.

One night , some time later, you all decided to have a little drinking night. Natasha walked into the kitchen wearing an amazing black lace up dress.

Y/n: excuse me? Excuse me? Excuse me?

Nat: yes my love?

Y/n: mommy? Sorry... mommy? Sorry...

Natasha giggles, her checks go bright red

Tony, pepper, Thor, Carol and Wanda look at you.

Carol: oh my

Y/n: mommy? ... sorry. Mommy ...

You smirk as you pull Natasha in by her waist and kiss her on the neck. Nat let's out a little giggle

You all drink for the rest of the night playing games such as would you rather, cards against humanity , truth or dare etc. You, later on, falling asleep on Wanda.