Pregnant

Okay so, I know ALOT of lines from wandavision, as you can tell! So don't mind me haha. I'm gonna be using a bunch of the quotes for a while! Enjoy!

You wake up in the middle of the night, or so you think. Your not really sure what time, day or year it is.

You walk down stairs and you see Natasha. You start speaking to her.

Natasha: hey baby

Y/n: h-hey baby... can I say something?

Nat: of course.

Y/n: i actually don't know what I'm doing here...

Suddenly the radio turns its self on, you and Natasha looks at the radio and someone starts speaking, a voice you very much recognise.

Pepper(through the radio): y/n? can you hear me? Can you read me? Y/n? Where are you? Are you safe?

The radio suddenly turns its self of again. You look back at Natasha as she looks back at you.

Nat: baby, what was that?

Y/n: I-I...

Wanda walks down stairs with a cup of tea. She looks at you, sees your belly. She drops her tea on the carpet floor.

Nat: are you okay babe?

You and Nat run over to Wanda to see if she's okay. Yous don't want to worry her so you don't tell her about the radio.

Wanda being speechless, points at your stomach.

Y/n:hmm?

You look down at your stomach.

Y/n: oh my god!! Is this really happening?

Nat: I think it is baby!

The doctor of the town uses a stethoscope to listen to your belly. After a few moments of listening, he takes the stethoscope away.

Dr: Hmm. Hmm. Yep! Definitely pregnant.

He gets up and puts his stethoscope in his bag.

Wanda : Well, that much we figured.

Y/n: Well, we're just tickled pink, or blue.

Dr:You're at about four months now. Is that right?

Wanda nods. Y/n and Nat shake their head. They look at each other and switches to nodding.

Dr: I thought as much. We let the little ladies keep tabs on their growing babies with fruit. Makes it simple for them.

Wanda, y/n and Nat give each other looks.

Dr: At four months, the fetus is about as big as a pear. At five months, a papaya. Six, grapefruit. Seven, pineapple. Eight, honeydew.

Wanda chuckles nervously

Y/n: Hypothetically speaking, what size fruit would it be at, say, hmm, 12 hours?

Dr: Uh, pardon? 5 hours?

Wanda: Well, I think this line of questioning is fruitless.

Wanda chuckles

Y/n: I'll walk you out dr!

Dr: why thank you.

Agnes walks up to your door and knocks.

Agnes: knock knock!

You open the door, letting Agnes in.

Agnes: Whoa, Nelly! Have you gotten bigger?

Y/n: I can't tell from this angle!