The basement

Agatha: That's adorable. My thoughts are not available to you, toots. They never, ever were.
So don't go givin' yourself a migraine.

Y/n : Where is lily?

Agatha:(Mockingly) "where is lily?"
(Scoffs) Oof

Y/n: Where is she?

You try using your powers against Agnes but nothing happens

Agatha: Oh, your magic's no good here.

(Grunting)

(Yelping)

(Gasping)

Agatha :Didn't you notice? Basic protection spell, one in each wall? No? Nothing?
These are runes, y/n. In a given space, only the witch that cast the runes can use her magic.
How do you not know the fundamentals?

Y/n:Who are you?

Agatha :Who are you? All those costumes and hairstyles.

(Agnes sighs)

Agatha : I was so patient, waiting for you to reveal your true self. With thousands of people under your thumb, all interacting with each other according to complex storylines.
Well, that's something special, baby. And of course, there's transmutation. Years of study to achieve even the smallest convincing illusion.
But Westview through your lens, y/n...

Y/n: I didn't do this...

Agatha : Every little detail in place down to the crown molding. You're even running illusions miles away at the edge of town.
Magic on autopilot.

You inhale sharply

Agatha : What's your secret, sister?
Listen, I need you... Hey, y/n, I need you to tell me how you did this.

Y/n: I didn't do anything. I'm not...

Agatha takes you to the door, in the middle of her basement, she shows you what Wanda did. How she made this town, how Natasha is alive, how everything is happening.

You both end up out side. Agatha in her true form, your standing there as you go see lily in the arms of Agatha. Your own sister who betrayed you.

Wanda steps outside, and sees what is happening.

Wanda: y/n...

Y/n: yes I know. She's my sister ..

Lily: Please! Please help me! Mom!

(Wanda panting)

Lily: Mom! Please!

Both you and Wanda start panting

Lily: Mom! Mom!

Agatha : Oh Wanda, I know what you are.

Lily: Mom!

Wanda:It's okay, baby. It's okay.

Lily being choked, she screams

Agatha:You have no idea how dangerous you are.

Agatha: Wanda,you're supposed to be a myth, you know. A being capable of spontaneous creation, and here you are, using it to make breakfast for dinner.

Y/n: Let go of lily!!

Agatha:Oh, yes, your kid.

Agatha: and this whole little life you've made, this is Chaos Magic, Wanda.

Agatha: And that makes you the Scarlet Witch.