The start of something new

I just want to put this warning here.. I would never normally do this, but those chapters are gonna be difficult, so there might be some Trigger warnings.

⚠️R@PE⚠️

Agatha: how about we make this night more interesting...

Y/n: w-what... What do you mean?

Agatha brings her hand to your chest, she uses her other hand to unbutton your first button. She slides her hand down your chest.

Y/n: s-stop p-please.

She moves her hand from your chest, slowly sliding her hand down to your pants. Struggles to do so, she unbuttons your pants. She begins teasing you as she slowly starts rubbing on your clitorois

Y/n: s-stop. Agatha... please

Your eyes roll, as your back arches.

You feel weak, you begin crying. You try
moving your arms but Agatha still has control of them.

You try yelling for someone but no one can seem to hear you.

Agatha: no one can hear you silly, but there isn't anything to be afraid of, I promise.

this butterfly feeling in your stomach gets more intense, you feel sick.

Agatha moves her hand to take your shirt of, leaving you just in your bra. You look over at Wanda, who's still in her nightmare. You don't know what to do.

Agatha: she's okay toots, she's not having a nightmare anymore but she will be asleep for a while.

Y/n: P-Please Agatha...

You start to feel helpless, you know you can't get out of this situation so you just give in.

Agatha: this is good, this is good

Agatha brings herself to your neck, she's starts kissing you, leaving marks.

Y/n: I d-don't l-like this. Just stop!

Agatha doesn't hear you, But her power weakens, due to her being distracted.

You can feel you hands free from her powers, so you push Agatha, making her fall.

You grab your shirt and instantly run outside.

Agatha: what are you doing?

Agatha starts walking back up to you.

Y/n: get away from me!!

Agatha: this could have been the start of something new!

Y/n: I don't want this!

You start running as fast as you can, struggling in your bare feet. Agatha takes her time running after you though.

As Agatha chases you, her power in the compound weakens. Wanda wakes up with the memory of Agatha, the memory of everything.

Wanda wakes every up as she realises what's happened.

You end up in an empty parking lot, your feet almost bleeding at this point. Agatha won't stop chasing you.

Wanda, Tony, Thor, Natasha and carol start looking for you!

Agatha: you won't get away from me!

Also, I'm sorry I'm making Agatha the bad guy 🙁