The memory

Y/n: w-what... what do you mean?

Wanda: sweetie, I'm sorry. I don't know what to say

You start crying again, pepper walks over to you a gives you a hug.

Pepper: y/n, it's going to be okay.

Y/n: no no, this can't be real. Wanda, we had a baby... we moved to west view. You don't remember any of it?

Wanda: I'm sorry y/n, it wasn't real. You've been in a coma for 6 months. It must have been one big dream...

Y/n: I have to go..

Bruce: you have to stay here y/n.

Y/n: just leave me alone.

Bruce tries to grab you but he couldn't. You used your powers to open the door as you make your way to your bedroom. You slam your door shut as you grab you diary and sit on the bed.

You look through your pages.

Y/n: this doesn't make sense...

As you read your diary, you see all the pages that you wrote in, in this so called dream/coma. It's all there. You rub your eyes, to make sure you not seeing things. Everything is still there.

The first page stating how you have feelings. And the latest page, the words you wanted to say to Natasha after she passed away.

Y/n: what...

You run out your room with your diary, you start yelling

Y/n: WANDA. LOOK!

Wanda: sweetie, you need to lay down.

Y/n: no. Look at my diary. This proves it.

Wanda starts looking through your pages. Everyone else around her, also looking.

Wanda: this makes no sense. You've been in a coma this whole time...

Natasha: wait... I died?

Wanda: I'm good in bed huh?

Y/n: yes, you where. That's not the point Wanda! I'm telling you, this wasn't a dream. It can't have been... it's as if, I'm in a false world. Something has happened to me...

Wanda: y-

Y/n: oh no...

Pepper: y/n what's happening?

Y/n: my sister...

Thor: you don't have a sister y/n

Y/n: exactly my point. The "dream", okay. Just bare with me. I have a sister, Agatha. She-

Carol: THE Agatha harkness?

Y/n: yes. She tried to kill Wanda. But Wanda was to powerful for her. Anyways. She told me something. She said, she's be back somehow...
What if-

Wanda: hold up. I'm more powerful than Agatha?

Y/n: yes yes. Your the scarlet witch

Wanda: WHAT?

carol: hold up. Slow down. This is to much

Tony: I knew she was different to us. In a good way though!

Y/n: this is stressful. What if she, I don't know, cast a spell on me. Like she's the type of witch that uses potions and shit. What if ...

Carol: you think your own sis-

Y/n: yes she would. She gained my trust so she could use the trust against me. In the town. Wanda had an emotional outbreak, created a false reality and brought Natasha to life. She held the town hostage but it wasn't on purpose. Anyways, I recognised out neighbour, Agnes, I couldn't place my finger on it-

Wanda: oh I'm so-

Y/n: it's okay. One day she looked after lily after I had a, hmm. Weird day-

Natasha: hold up, WE HAD A KID??

Y/n: yes, yes we did. Anyways so, she held them hostage in her basement. Shit went down. Wanda saved the day. Scarlet witch is WOAH! We went back home, I felt like I didn't belong and here I am....

Pepper: this is... y/n are you okay? I'm really sorry, I wish I was there for you...

Y/n: omg that's it!

Pepper: pardon?

Y/n: insides the uh hex-

Thor: hex?

Y/n: oh sorry haha. It's what I called the boarder around the town.

Thor: oh okay, continue please

Y/n: the day I was giving birth. You came in... I didn't realise who you where though.. I mentioned how Wanda had a brother and you said "he was killed by ultron wasn't he". Anyways I had a hissy fit and I through you out of the hex... back first, and I know I hurt you bad.

Pepper: so that explains my back sores...

Y/n: what? Can I look?

Pepper: of course!

Pepper lifts her top up, showing her back to you. You notice marks on her back, marks where she hit the walls.

Wanda: oh gosh.

Y/n: so this is more proof. It all definitely happened...

A figure appears behind you, taps you on the shoulder.

Agatha: of course this all happened dear, I took the memory away from everyone...