back to play

- Roxana - 

The music is too loud.

This club is the only one I really like going to, to be honest. It is known to be for the mafia exclusively, most of the people who work here are in it, you can smell the money and power from the VIP section, and I know I am safe here.

 I am the mafia queen after all, safety is key. 

I like being at the club, especially since I know my boyfriend is at home cheating. It's not like I love him anyway, I like him but not as much as I should. I started dating James to keep me safe and my identity is hidden which is why I'm not bothered with it, and even though I have never seen him in the act, my intuition never lies

Thinking about how I have had to put up with him for almost 2 years, making me stay away from my life pisses me off which is why I start making my way to the bar. 

"Hennessy" I order. 

The bartender knows not to bother me, so after 30 seconds I have my drink in my hand. 

I don't see him, no. But I can feel him staring, I actually feel the side of my head burn by the way he is looking at me. 

Federico Morelli, the owner of this club. Although I know he's a lot more than just the owner of a  club. 

After about two minutes of feeling his eyes on me, I make sure to turn and look at him, but unlike other people he doesn't turn his gaze away from me, no, he stares back at me. 

His eyes slowly make their way down, making sure to look at the tight dress I'm wearing drinking it all in. Once I know I have his attention and his eyes are back on mine, I get up and walk away because that's just the bad bitch I am. 

I can feel him looking at my ass which brings a small smirk to my face, I chug down the rest of my Hennessy and leave the glass at a random table. 

As I get in the car I think about how I want to do anything but go home to boring sex with James after he touched another woman. I know I shouldn't care about him cheating, but that's not what bothers me. What bothers me is that he thinks he can betray me like I'm nothing and no one and get away with it, that he is so full of himself he has the audacity to cheat. 

I didn't realize I was home until I'm suddenly parked outside of the building, I get out of my car and make my way to the top floor penthouse without thinking twice. 

I should've thought about it twice. 

"oh yes"

I roll my eyes. 

"Right there baby I'm almost there"

"in my house? really" I whisper to myself. 

"fuck

I cannot believe that son of a bitch had the audacity to bring a stupid bimbo into my penthouse. 

I make my way up the stairs quietly making sure they can't hear me, although I doubt it with all the noise they're making. 

There he is, in all his glory on top of some blonde bitch.

I laugh. 

I don't know why but I just laugh." at least he can make you scream,"  

And that's when they finally stop. He gets off of her like he was just burned and rushes to put on his boxers. 

damn, I said that out loud? oops

"Baby I'm sorry" "I'm drunk I swear I don't know what came over me," James says in a rush

I just look at him, because what the fuck am I supposed to say? I was just using him to keep a low profile from the mafia, I don't care.

But my last name would not be "de Leon" if I let someone betray me and get away with it, which is why without thinking I reach for the gun in my purse and shoot him on the leg. 

He screams as he has just been shot on the leg, which he was but like stop being a pussy.

she screams like she just saw someone die, it's annoying. 

"god y'all deserve each other," I say as I roll my eyes which makes them look at me like they are about to shit their pants. "Please get the fuck out of my house," I calmly tell the bimbo while I don't take my eyes away from James and she leaves in less than 2 minutes and I smirk, I missed this.

James is just looking at me with fear in his eyes as I make my way closer to him. 

I squat down to his level to look at him in the eyes and say " I didn't think you were dumb enough to bring her here" with an annoyed tone in my voice. 

He was about to speak but I put my finger on his lips, shushing him. 

" You see, I never told you my real name my love," I say

"What are you talking about Stella?" he says with a confused look while he's trying to keep up with his breathing. 

"Nice to meet you" I extend my hand out to him "My name is Roxana De Leon" his face completely drops. 

Pussy. 

"no way," he says "it can't be, you can't be" he's still looking at me like he has been slapped. My name is well known, what can I say? that is what comes with power. "fuck" he says under his breath, and his eyes tell me everything I need to know. 

He knows he fucked with the wrong person. 

The look he gave me does something to me, it brings me back from hiding. 

This is why I pick up my phone and call the person I have not spoken to in 2 years, knowing what this will mean.

I hear it beep for a little too long and wonder if he changed his number and just as I am about to hang up, he answers. 

"Roxana?" 

"Hey love, come clean this mess up for me"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so nervous about publishing a story, I really do hope y'all liked it. please leave any comments or questions or productive criticism omg

bye bye <3