Don't kiss and tell

- Roxana

I don't open my eyes when I feel the bed beside me dip, I want to open my eyes but I already know who it is, I can smell his scent. 

I want to know what he is doing, so I act asleep. 

I don't say anything when I feel his knuckles slowly caressing my cheek, or when I feel as he slowly moves his hand and puts his palm on my cheek while his thumb moves so softly against my bottom lip I barely feel it. 

I want to say something, and I am about to.

Until I hear him speak. 

"Che cazzo sto per fare di te?" he says, in a low tone trying not to wake me up.

How ironic. 

I don't speak Italian, but I know enough to know what he said.

Without another word, I feel him get up and before I know it, I hear my door close. 

("What the fuck am I gonna do about you?")

~~~

I wake up to the sound of someone knocking at my door,

ugh.

"I'm coming stop fucking knocking," I say as I open the door and I am met with an angry Federico and Luca next to him. Before Federico starts bitching, I make my way to Luca and hug him as he embraces me in one of his bear hugs which is soon interrupted by a loud cough, making Luca let go of me.

"Roxana, a word?" Federico says as he makes his way into my room.

"I'll be right back Luca," I tell him as I follow Federico and shut my door. 

"What the fuck is De'luca doing here?" 

"He is my new bodyguard," I say, and I can see he is about to speak so I interrupt him before he is able to do so.

"I told you the only way I was agreeing to your rules was if Luca was my bodyguard, don't act fucking surprised Federico," I say and his expression changes as he is hit with realization. 

"I don't like him"

"You don't have a reason to not like him," I say

"He is in love with you." He says, making me scoff

"No, he is not,"

"Roxana, I am not fucking stupid you can smell the desperation coming off of him. He is in love with you" Federico says, his tone becoming annoyed.

"You're being ridiculous," I tell him, raising my voice at him because maybe that will be loud enough to reach through his thick ass head that is shoved up his own ass.

He nods slowly, and in two steps he is in front of me, my back is against the wall and his hand is around my neck. I feel him slowly leaning in until his lips are next to my ear,

"Don't you dare forget what will happen to him or any other man if he put his hands on you, amore" he whispers, sending shivers down my spine.