My angel.

TW.

sorry in advance. 

Play song when ***** appears.

--------------------------------------------------------------

- Roxana -

"There you are," Steffany says as she makes her way to Federico, and without giving him a chance she walks towards him, grabs his face, and pulls him in for a kiss.

Bitch, I will kill you.

Federico pushes her off almost instantly, making her let out a gasp of surprise.

I can't hold my laugh in, making her turn to look at me

"What are you laughing at bitch?" She asks,

"You look pathetic, just like you did the day I saw you for the first time" I answer, making her face drop

"You're the one who killed him..." She says

"Ah! she has eyes" I respond, making her look turn furious.

"You killed the love of my life and then you married my boyfriend!" She yells,

"That doesn't really sound right now does it?" I ask

Without saying a word, she lunges towards me, jumping on top of me, making us both fall on the ground.

"Wrong choice," I tell her, before flipping us over and wrapping my hand around her neck.

I hear Federico telling me to let him deal with it but I'm too pissed to listen,

Without any warning, she tries shooting behind me, almost hitting Federico, but she misses.

"Now you're really pissing me off," I tell her, before telling the bodyguards to get a cell ready.

Before I know it, I feel a sharp pain on my shoulder followed by a loud sound, sending me back and letting me go of her neck.

"You bitch, that's going to leave a scar," I tell her, before standing up to walk towards her, but she gets up when I do.

I reach for the blade I have in my bra, and throw it at her, hitting her in the shoulder, earning a very high pitched scream

"An eye for an eye, right?" I tell her before walking towards her, Federico follows me and shoots her leg, making her scream again.

She screams at the tops of her lungs, making me smile.

"Very brave of you to think you'd leave here alive," I say, before pointing my gun to her stomach, I don't want to kill her just yet.

I see Luca and Federico at the corner of my eyes, getting ready to shoot as well.

But before I can pull the trigger, I hear a loud gunshot.

But I didn't get shot.

Instead, I'm pushed to the side, making me fall.

**********

"Rox," Luca says before his body drops to the ground and his shirt starts turning red.

"That was supposed to hit you!!" The blonde bimbo screams, and I'm barely able to process her words while I look at Luca's chest which keeps getting bloodier by the second.

I can see her lifting her gun again, getting ready to shoot me, but I can't move.

Before I know it she drops to the floor with a bullet in her chest, Federico is next to me in a matter of seconds and I see people moving around me.

But I can't move.

"Luca," I say, as I start making my way to his body

"Rox"

"Why the fuck would you do that?" I say as I move his head onto my lap.

"Me before you Rox, always"

"You fucking asshole, don't you dare leave me"

"I won't last long Rox," He says, as he starts lifting his arm to caress my cheek

"I love you, you know that?" He says

"Yes," I tell him, letting a tear fall.

"No Rox, I love you," He says,

"Not a very good time to admit that, tell me about it after we get you all patched up okay?" I say,

He can't leave me.

I won't let him.

He can't.

"Please don't leave me," I say,

He points to the second diamond on the necklace he gave me, as a small smile appears on his face.

But it doesn't reach his eyes, because I can see the life leaving them.

"I'm right there with her and you Rox, I'm not leaving." He says, before his hand drops and his heart stops beating.

And just like he leaves, so does part of me.

Dear Roxana, 

If you are reading this, it's because I am dead.

Please remember I would never leave you voluntarily. Shit, If it was up to me I'd never leave you at all because I love you. And I know you love me too, but not the way I love you, and I've learned to be okay with that. I learned to be okay with it because I didn't care about what I had to do as long as you stayed because you are the most amazing person I have ever met, because I love you, because you are my best friend, and because my life is nothing without you in it. 

God, Rox, I never had a lot, you knew my life was shitty, but you were the one thing that made it amazing. You don't know this, but when you left two years ago I got an angel tattoed on me. You were my angel, and I know that wherever I am now, you are my light at the end of the tunnel because I meant it when I said my life will forever be before yours, you are worth that and so much more.

And if you're reading this because I'm no longer here, I hope it's because I saved you, I wouldn't have wanted to go out any other way. I admire you, so much. I love you, so much. And I am going to miss you, so much. But I will always be here, whether it's in your heart, or in that diamond, or around you, even if I have to haunt you, I will always be here, making sure you are okay because that is exactly what you did for me.

So know, that you were the best thing that ever happened to me, and I will watch over you until I see you again. But until that day I only ask one thing of you, please allow yourself a chance at happiness, let him love you Rox because god, loving you feel like heaven.

Until we meet again,

Goodbye, Rox. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't kill me. I'm so sorry. I cried writing this oh my god.

I hope you are all doing okay,

Much love,

Muah.