When the party's over.

- Roxana -

The cold water has been hitting my body for almost an hour. The fact that my clothes are now soaking wet doesn't bother me. The shower floor is freezing but all I can do is sit here.

His funeral was today, I tried going.

Tried.

I left as soon as I saw the casket. I didn't tell anyone, hence why I can hear my phone blowing up in the other room.

"Roxana!!" I hear Federico yell, as he slams the room door open, but he instantly goes quiet when he enters the bathroom.

"Roxana," He says again, In a much softer voice.

I can't bring myself to talk, it physically hurts.

"I would have brought you home Amore," Federico says, as he gets in the shower, not caring about him getting soaked when he sits next to me.

I turn to face him when I feel his eyes burning through my skull, his expression immediately changes into something I absolutely hate, they change into the reason I escaped when my mom died.

His eyes change into pity.

He instantly gets up to turn the shower off before wrapping his arms around me and carrying me out of the shower, making his way to the bed.

Before he's able to lay me down on the bed I stop him,

"I don't like wet mattresses," I tell him, making him smile

I'm confused, and I think he notices,

"It's the first time you've spoken in three weeks," He says, reminding me it has been three weeks since It happened.

"It hurts," I say,

"I know Tesoro," He says, before laying us on the bed and wrapping his arms around me.

"We shouldn't have come back to the house that day," I tell him,

"She shot four of my men, saying she was going to continue until we arrived," He says,

"Why didn't they kill her?" I ask, "Why didn't you?"

"Because she's the last person standing from the mafia that killed your mother, I wanted to leave her to you," He says,

"My dad killed everyone from that mafia, Federico,"

"Yes, he just couldn't kill the woman he was having an affair with," Federico says,

But I'm not surprised, My father had many affairs before my mother died, and she knew about them all.

"How long have you known for?" I ask him,

"I found out two days ago," He says,

"Does my dad know?" I ask,

"He doesn't know it was her," He says,

"Did you know she was part of a mafia?" I ask