We are all sinners.

I recommend putting the song on repeat so it plays throughout the chapter. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Roxana - 

I wake up, naked with Federico's arm around me, what a night.

Nah I'm just kidding besties, omg. 

enjoy the chapter lol.

...

Federico is on the bed, in less than three steps. 

"Are you sure?" He asks as I sit up, on my knees.

"Fuck me, Federico," I say, making his eyes turn dark, filled with lust.

"Don't say that unless you don't want to leave this bed all night"

"Fuck me, Federico"

That's all it takes for him to wrap his arms around my waist and bring our lips together.

I waste no time as I start to unbutton his shirt, but it's taking too long so I open it with force, causing buttons to fly everywhere. 

Federico pulls back, with a smirk "Eager are we?"

"Mhhhmm," I say, pulling him back in. 

I pull him down, making him hover over me, as he holds himself up with his biceps, he pulls away and starts kissing my jaw, slowly making his way down to my neck, stopping when he reaches my chest. 

He moves his hand down, moving it to my breast, grabbing my nipple in between his middle and pointer finger, twisting it, making me let out a whimper.

It's been months. 

His mouth then moves to my other nipple, pulling down the lace with his teeth before he starts sucking on my nipple, circling it with his tongue, making me let out a moan.

He's so good at this,

Suddenly, his hand moves down, as his finger touches me on top of the fabric, but his mouth remains on the same place, softly leaving love bites, as he starts kissing his way down. When he reaches my lower stomach, he looks up at me, asking for permission with his eyes, and I nod. 

Almost instantly, he pulls down my panties, leaving me almost naked which causes me to take my bra off and throw it across the room, catching his attention.

"Fuck" He says, in a tone much lower than usual, as he sits up, on his knees and looks down at me

"You're so beautiful," He says, before sliding down until his head is in between my legs. 

Without any warning, his tongue connects with my wet slit, moving up and down as he hits every right nerve, causing me to interlock my fingers in his hair, keeping his head in place, which makes him chuckle and send vibrations all over my clit.