Good to see you.

During these past 2 years things along the lines of: my laptop breaking, depression taking the best of me for a while, dear people close to me passing away, getting into a pretty bad car accident, starting school and working a full time job, happened.

Life came at me fast, hard, and absolutely unforgiving. I went through a period of time that seriously had those around me going "why do things keep happening to you?"

I broke a promise to you guys, which was that I was going to continue this and update, and for that I'm so sorry.

I started this book with nothing but inspiration and motivation to write something people would love.

I considered getting back on it and start writing again this month, but my writing and reading style have changed immensely, to the point where the story would be heavily (negatively) affected.

If it is any consolation the story only had 3 chapters left (at most) and it was gonna be a happy ending.

Maybe when I get motivation again I will be able to re-write it and finish it, but there's a big chance that maybe I won't.

The support I have received from you has been absolutely overwhelming and I am beyond grateful for everything you have done for me.

It feels like all I've done is give excuses, and I'm sorry for that. But you deserve honesty and the best I can do is tell you how I've felt about it.

When I started this story I fell in love with the rush of you guys loving it, I loved writing it. I loved feeling loved over something I loved doing (a little riddle there.) However, overtime I lost inspiration and started writing things that just weren't any good just to put something out there.

I'm sorry for that. And although my ego is HUGE, I don't think it's big enough for me to not admit when it's time to put up the hat and admit that it's just not my timing right now, it hasn't been for a while. But in all honesty, I was scared to let you know that as much as I was scared to admit that maybe it's best I stop this.

I'll try to be back, but in case I don't,

Thank you. I love you.