federico

- Federico 

It's just another night at the club, after a while it just gets old but I come here so I can get away from Steffany, god she's annoying and honestly, I don't even know why she's still around

Probably because I don't like being by myself and she gives me good sex. Asshole move, I know. 

I sit on my usual spot at the VIP section which gives me a perfect view of the dance floor, allows me to keep my eye on it at once. After about 10 minutes I decide it's time for a drink and make my way to the bar. 

"Hennessy," I tell Alex, the bartender and also my best shooter which is why he is down here. All of my people work at my club giving us the perfect cover, and also protection when the club is attacked. 

"She's here," he says and he places the glass down. I don't have to ask who because I know he's talking about Roxana. 

Roxana De Leon has been coming here for the past 2 years almost every Friday night, I noticed her a few months ago and I have been keeping my eye on her, she's intriguing. I know she's from the Spanish mafia or more like she is the Spanish mafia. The mafia which is currently losing its power since she went into hiding, no one knows why or where she is, except for me.  

Shaking my head off the thought, I turn around ready to go back until I see her dancing in the middle of the dancefloor in what seems like slow motion. 

Her hands are slowly making their way up her body giving me a perfect view of her long legs, she slowly brings her arms all the way up as she sways her hips. It's sexy as hell. 

I lick my lips giving her one last glance before I move away from the bar and back to the VIP section by the bar before I catch myself doing something I will regret, I might hate Steffany but I am not a cheater. 

As soon as I sit down I start thinking about it, I want her. But although there is a lot of things I don't care about, taken women are something I don't touch. That is one boundary I don't cross, I don't approve of cheating. But damn the things I would do to her, one night is all I want. 

I know I could get it if I really wanted to because I know that although she has a boyfriend and I completely hate disloyalty, I also know he left this club with a blonde bimbo an hour ago. But I'm willing to wait, it will make her taste better. 

I'm brought out of my thoughts when I see her making her way to the bar and I shamelessly look at her, god she's beautiful. That's not something I find a lot of women but there is no hiding how good she looks. 

She leans forward as she waits for her drink and I can see Alex trying to look at her breast, but he suddenly stops when I give him a dirty glare because he fucking knows better. 

Suddenly as if she knows I am looking at her, she turns to look at me. But instead, f hiding the fact that I'm looking, I stare at her up and down. Because damn does that dress look good on her. She makes my dick twitch and just keep looking at her until we lock eyes again. 

She breaks eye contact when she turns around, gulps down her drink, and leaves. 

I can see her smiling, little devil. But I don't complain because damn, her ass looks goods. 

"Fuck, she's hot," Bryan says making me reach for my gun and reaching pointing it at him. "Now what did I say about her being off-limits, months ago? or do I need to give you a fucking reminder?" I tell him, not taking my eyes off her as she's making her way through the crowd to leave. "Okay capo, sorry," he says as he brings his hands up in surrender, making me put my gun down. 

When I bring my eyes back to her I see that she's pushing the door open to exit which urges me to look at my watch. 

12:45am

It has only been an hour since he left with the bimbo. 

She's gonna catch him with her. And I know enough about her mafia to know she doesn't let shit slide. 

She's gonna kill him. 

And for the first time in weeks, I smile.