.4.

[1 week later]
Jimin laid on the reclined bed half awake, looking at the wall on the other side of the room and feeling so cold and hungry. It's been a full week with no food or water or any sort of contact with a human. Jimin hated it and even considered jumping out the window. Broken ankles aren't the end of the world. However Jimin knew that with the high of the tower he's in there is no way he'd survive the fall.

Anyways, he keeps going in and out of sleep, his heart felt super slow too and his throat is as dry as the Sahara desert. But then he hears the door unlock and that makes his heart jump and start to beat faster. Jimin sits up alert, blinking a bit since his vision was being blurry. Then the door opens, and Namjoon steps in. "You're still alive huh," he says and Jimin didn't know what to do or say so he stays still.

Namjoon snickers and then walks closer to him, to which Jimin scooted away at, feeling scared. "Oh stop, I'm not gonna hurt you," Namjoon says and grabs Jimin's arm before pulling him closer. Jimin lets out a little whine and grabs Namjoon's hand that held his arm tightly. "You look sick," Namjoon says distastefully as he looked down at Jimin. He didn't have the same glow that he had the first morning and his skin looked paler, his eyes were also sunken in a bit. Namjoon didn't care tho, and he grabs Jimin's face and squished his cheeks.

Jimin whines and then pushes his hand away before scooting back. "That hurts," he mumbles while putting a hand over a cheek. "Do you think I care?" Namjoon replies as if shocked and Jimin felt bad, looking away embarrassed. "Come back here," Namjoon says as he grabs Jimin again and pulls him closer. "What even do you want?" Jimin whines as he tries to push Namjoon away again.

"I wanted to see you, why else would I be here?" Namjoon says and Jimin rolls his eyes. "Well, can you give me something to drink or like, food?" Jimin wonders and Namjoon scoffs and grabs his face again before squeezing his cheeks once more. "Don't you remember? Bratty prisoners don't get food or water," Namjoon says while Jimin grabbed his hand and tries to make his grip less hard on his cheeks.

"T-Then you're just gonna let me die from hunger and thirst?" Jimin wonders, "well not for the time being, you'll get some food when I give you it," Namjoon replies then bends down a bit, his face right in front of Jimin's. "Now, how is your experience with men?" Namjoon asks rather lowly and Jimin looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" Jimin asks, trying to lean away. Namjoon scoffs annoyed and then shoved Jimin to his back.

"Hey!" Jimin exclaims and goes to sit back up but Namjoon gets on top. "Yah! Get off!" Jimin yells at him but Namjoon covers his mouth while also grabbing his face. "Don't you want food? Water?" He wonders and Jimin knew what was gonna happen. Yes he was gay, yes he does want food and water, but will he have intercourse with his kidnapper and the killer of his family for food and water? Fuck no.

Jimin glares at Namjoon and then reaches out with his hand before grabbing's Namjoon's ear and tugging on it. Namjoon groans out as he lets Jimin pull his head down to the side. He also takes his hand off his face and Jimin shoved it away, "I'm not doing anything with you," Jimin adds and then lets go of Namjoon's ear. Namjoon groans and puts both hands next to Jimin's head while hovering on top. "Not even for food or water?" Namjoon wonders and Jimin turns his head aside, "never in a million years," Jimin says which really surprised Namjoon.

"Fine then, lets see if you can survive two weeks without anything then, hmm?" Namjoon says and Jimin's heart drops at the mention of two weeks. "W-Wait, two weeks? I'm gonna die!" Jimin says as he stops Namjoon from getting off. "Isn't that the point pretty boy?" Namjoon replies with a smirk. Jimin blushes a bit but mostly felt scared, "you're so heartless," he mumbles.

"Obviously, do you think a man like me would care about you?" Namjoon says with a scoff and then gets off Jimin, bringing him up too. Jimin didn't really know how to respond so he just stays quiet while crossing his arms. "How about you do what I tell you to do and I'll spare some fruits and a glass of water," Namjoon suggests and Jimin looks at him confused.