.22. End

[2 weeks later]
It's night time, and Jimin has been waiting for Namjoon to come to bed for the past 3 hours now and he is getting impatient and also a bit worried. He didn't know where Namjoon was and wanted to make sure he is ok and to bring him to bed so they can sleep. As he headed in the big lounging area he starts hearing noise from afar, so Jimin follows the sound, getting closer and closer as he walked down a hallway.

Then he stops in front of a room, the door closed and Jimin could see different coloured lights flashing from under the door. He felt a bit nervous but the gang knows who Jimin is and his position in Namjoon's life so he risks it, opening the door and looking inside. He was surprised to see Namjoon by himself with the tv on at almost full volume, playing party music that included the sound of a crowd. He also spots a spotlight that was changing light colours.

Jimin looks over at the couch and at Namjoon who was drinking out from a bottle, and he thought he was completely drunk. He sighs and walks in, closing the door behind him and then turning off the tv and spotlight. "What are you doing?" Namjoon wonders in a clear tone as he sits up which made Jimin realize he wasn't as drunk as he thought he was. "It's nearly 1 in the morning," Jimin says calmly before walking towards Namjoon and crossing his arms. "So?" Namjoon says as he looks up at Jimin who rolls his eyes.

"Come to bed," Jimin says, a bit of whine to his tone. Instead, Namjoon puts the bottle aside and wraps his arms around Jimin, pulling him closer and nuzzling his face in his stomach. Jimin sighs and then tries pushing Namjoon away but Namjoon grabs his hand and pushes it away. "Nam-" "shh," Namjoon cuts Jimin off and Jimin couldn't believe this.

Then Namjoon slips his hand under Jimin's shirt, lifting it at the same time, "h-hey," Jimin says with a little whine and Namjoon hums as he starts to kiss his stomach. "Why are you like this? I wanna go to bed," Jimin says while grabbing the hand under his shirt. "I'm tipsy and I really want to touch you," Namjoon explains and Jimin crosses his arms. Namjoon looks up at him as he stops, then he reaches out and grabs the bottle of alcohol. "Drink some," he says while offering the bottle to Jimin.

Jimin looks at the bottle and thinks for a bit before grabbing it and taking a couple shots which took Namjoon off guard. He didn't think Jimin would actually drink, and if anything he just offered it to him to make him whine more. Jimin then hands him back the bottle so Namjoon takes a shot himself, putting the bottle away after. Then he pulls Jimin onto his lap, and Jimin could feel the alcohol going through his body and making him feel woozy but also more excited. Namjoon gently holds Jimin's face as he wraps his arm around his waist, and Jimin wraps his arms around Namjoon's neck.

They both look at each other, and it was rather intense. They've never really been this intimate before so it was something new. Jimin licks his lips as he looks down at Namjoon's, but Namjoon couldn't help himself and he just kisses Jimin right on the lips. Jimin was a bit taken back but he immediately kisses back, which made things turn into a make out session.

Namjoon holds onto Jimin's waist with both hands that went up and down his precious body, and Jimin pulls himself closer to Namjoon as he kissed him more. It felt addicting, the way their lips matched together and how the alcohol taste lingered on their tongues. Jimin lets out a little moan as he grinds down and Namjoon brings his hands down to Jimin's butt, groping him. Jimin lets out another little moan which was a bit turn on. Namjoon can feel himself getting more excited.

He then reaches out for the alcohol and drinks some but before he could swallow Jimin bravely turns his head and kisses him, sharing the alcohol in his mouth. Namjoon was surprised but it made everything way better. Jimin then pulls away from the kiss, grabbing the alcohol and taking a big sip before kissing Namjoon again, wanting to share the alcohol once more. It was very attractive, Namjoon loved it so much.

They each share a couple rounds before they're extremely drunk and their bodies are hot and sticky and the kiss feels numb against their kissed-sore lips and their tongues burned from the alcohol. It was so hot everywhere. But nothing else comes out of this as they pass out on each other before hands could act on their wishes.

[next morning]
Jimin groans as he woke up, a huge headache already appearing. He rubs his eyes and then looks around at the room they were in, the smell of sweat and alcohol stunk it up. Jimin then realizes Namjoon is laying on top of him, his arms around his body tightly. Jimin smiles a bit as he easily remembered what happened last night. He felt happy that they finally did something that was more than just a simple kiss on the cheek, and to be fair he couldn't wait till the next step.

He runs his hand through Namjoon's hair, and then gently holds his face. Namjoon hums as he wakes up from the gentle touch and then he looks up at Jimin who smiles. "Sleep well?" He wonders and Namjoon hums before laying his head back down. "Do you, perhaps remember last night?" Jimin asks and Namjoon starts to piece together that they weren't in bed and that there was an empty alcohol bottle on the ground and Jimin's lips look redder than usual.

Namjoon looks at Jimin again and thinks hard, and Jimin really hoped that he would remember because to him it was a special moment. Things start to match up in Namjoon's head and then he gets the full memory, "we actually did that?" He wonders and Jimin giggles a bit. "Yes dumbass," he says and Namjoon blushes a bit as he smiled.

He then scoots up so he's closer to Jimin's face and smiles, "I never thought that was in you," Namjoon says and Jimin hums, "I'm full of surprises," he says and Namjoon chuckles. "We should do that more often," he suggests, "agreed," Jimin replies and then kisses Namjoon's lips. Namjoon blushes a bit and Jimin laughs.

I was going to make both Jimin and Namjoon die in the end but I thought I would be nice with this story and end it of a good/smutty note.
I don't know how else to end it too but I hope you enjoyed this story :) I'm working on a new one already and I have some new smuts posted on my ao3 if you're interested.
Anyways, t'ill next time ~(‾‾~)