.12.

[next morning]
Namjoon wakes up as he felt Jimin trying to get out of his arms, opening his eyes and seeing just blood all over his precious self. Jimin freezes and makes eye contact with Namjoon, immediately laying back down with a gulp and wide eyes. Namjoon could see the fear in Jimin's eyes and even tho he knows he should be glad he scared Jimin, he feels bad for what he did.

He sits up and lets go of Jimin, looking around the room that had a metallic smell to it because of the dried blood on the floor. Namjoon then looks back down at Jimin who stays quiet and looks away. Namjoon remembers a bit of last night and felt like an idiot, but he doesn't mention anything and just gets out of bed and to Jimin's side.

Carefully he picks Jimin up before heading to the bathroom with a depressing expression on his face. He places Jimin down and looked at him, all the cuts and dried blood all over him. "I'm sorry," he then mumbles. "You told me that already," Jimin quietly replies. "I did?" Namjoon wonders. "Seemed pretty convincing too since you were crying like a baby," Jimin adds and Namjoon sighs while looking away. "I was drunk," Namjoon mumbles, "I figured," Jimin mumbles back.

Namjoon backs away from the counter and then goes to the bathtub, turning on the faucet and starting to fill the bath. Quietly he proceeds to take out soap and shampoo and some cloths as well as get the aid kit ready. Then he walks back to Jimin and starts helping to take off his clothes, but Jimin pushes him away. "I can't do it," he says and then takes off his shirt by himself even tho it hurt.

So Namjoon watches as Jimin did then slid off the counter and took off his pants and the socks, keeping the underwear. Namjoon steps closer and grabs Jimin's arm before getting rid of the bandage. Then he lifts Jimin up and places him on the counter to take off the bandages on his feet. Jimin lets him since he knew he couldn't do it. "Take off your underwear," Namjoon then says as he grabbed the band of Jimin's underwear. "No," Jimin replies.

"You're not getting a new pair, so if these get wet then you'll have to deal with them," Namjoon warns. Jimin of course doesn't want to deal with wet underwear so he starts sliding them off, wiggling to get them off. He lets them fall off his feet before looking back at Namjoon, "there," he mumbles. Namjoon picks Jimin back up and then brings him to the tub. He gently placed Jimin in, and Jimin whines a bit in pain since the water was hot and touching his open and soft wounds.

After he's sitting, Namjoon turns off the water and grabs the soap. Jimin starts to cry from the pain and it felt like his whole body was going numb from the pain again. Namjoon also grabs a cloth and sets it under the water before adding soap. Then gently he grabs Jimin's face and starts gently wiping away at the blood on his cheek as well as the tears. Jimin sniffles and closes his eyes, feeling somewhat comforted by the kind gesture and how gentle Namjoon was being.

Carefully Namjoon keeps getting rid of the blood on Jimin, the water turning brown-ish red. Jimin was sobbing for the whole bath but calmed down a bit at the end when things were so numb they didn't hurt anymore. Once all clean Namjoon grabs a towel and opens it, "can you stand up?" Namjoon wonders and Jimin wobbly stands up from the bath, letting Namjoon wrap the towel around his waist as well as pick him back up.

Namjoon sits Jimin down on the counter and grabs another towel, gently drying Jimin before grabbing the aid kit and starting to care for the wounds. Jimin sniffles as he looks at Namjoon who did his thing, and Jimin wondered. He wondered how Namjoon could be so kind like this but also be so mean. He's such a big baby and Jimin knows he probably fell so hard for him, but the fact that he still hurts him made Jimin wonder. Because if he really did love him all that much, he wouldn't hurt him like this, right?

After a while Namjoon finishes putting bandages on Jimin and starts putting away some things. "Wait here," Namjoon quietly says before leaving the bathroom. Jimin drops his head and swings his feet a bit as he held onto the towel over his lap. His cuts burned from the cream healing it and he also was getting cold.

Namjoon comes back and Jimin looks up, seeing that Namjoon brought back clean clothes. "Lift up your arms," Namjoon says and so Jimin slowly lifts up his arms, and it was painful. Gently Namjoon slips on the hoodie over Jimin's head and helps placing his arms into the sleeves before pulling it down. Then he gets rid of the towels and hands Jimin some clean underwear, "b-but I thought-" "I know," Namjoon says and then helps Jimin slip on the underwear before helping with the soft sweatpants. He also slips on cute socks and Jimin felt all warm and comfortable.

"thank you," he mumbles while looking away. Namjoon smiles a bit and brushes hair out of Jimin's face before pulling him into a hug. Jimin was a bit taking back but decides to hug back this time. He wraps his arms around Namjoon's neck and closes his eyes while resting his head on his shoulder. Namjoon hugs Jimin a bit tighter, and Jimin somehow felt comforted and happy. He hasn't had a hug like this in a while tho, so maybe that's why.

After a minute or so Namjoon pulls Jimin off the counter, but keeps him in a hug, and walks out of the bathroom and back to the room, sitting down on the bed. Jimin snuggles against Namjoon while taking a big breath in. Namjoon rubs Jimin's back and also closes his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of Jimin in his arms. It felt comforting to him, to know that he hasn't lost Jimin and that he somewhat has his forgiveness.