.19.

[couple days later]
It's a busy night, many people were in the restaurant getting drunk and having fun. Namjoon looked around as his friends talked with some of the waitresses, he was basically forced out here since he's been stuck at home sulking all the time about Jimin not being with him. The waitress brings them at a table and Namjoon sits down with a sigh, feeling tired already.

"Hello gentlemen, can I start you off with drinks?" He hears an oddly familiar voice says and he looks up, seeing Jimin but not being able to pin point it was him yet because of the makeup and wig. "Beers will be ok for now," someone else orders and Jimin nods with his cute smile, not even noticing Namjoon. He walks to the kitchen and gets the beers ready, and Namjoon looks down at the menu to change his mind. To be honest, ever since he found out Hoseok took Jimin from him he hasn't been the same.

He searched and searched for Hoseok and to know where Jimin was, he spent all his time on trying to find Jimin it was his only focus. He couldn't even think about anything else. Namjoon was stuck daydreaming about holding Jimin every night, and every time he got drunk out of his mind he didn't have Jimin there to cry and be a big baby to. It really hurt his heart because he genuinely loves Jimin.

Anyways, Jimin comes back with the beers and hands each of them their glass. Namjoon looks at him and at the scars on his neck and cheek which made his heart beat quicken, his hopes getting up. "Are you guys ready to ord-" "what's your name?" Namjoon cuts him off, and Jimin looks down at him finally and his heart drops as his eyes widened. He quickly calms himself tho, "um, I'm Jaida, what's your name?" Jimin asks and smiles, the other boys at the table snickering thinking that Namjoon was gonna get some.

"Namjoon," Namjoon replies and smiles, "it's nice to meet you, Namjoon," Jimin a bit hesitantly says. "Would you like to order some food?" He asks and the other guys start ordering but Namjoon just keeps smiling as he looked at Jimin, feeling so happy that after two whole months of stressing out and getting drunk he finally found Jimin. Jimin on the other hand was beyond terrified and really hoped that Namjoon couldn't recognize him despite the fact that he's littered in scars created by him.

"I will be back with your food," Jimin says and then leaves their table, Namjoon looking back at him as he walked away. "Looks like someone likes a girl," a guy then says and Namjoon sighs as he shakes his head. "No, thats Jimin," he says and keeps smiling. "Dude is not even drunk and already delusional," someone says making everyone laugh. Namjoon snickers as he knows he kinda sounds crazy at this point but he knows that "Jaida" is Jimin.

Jimin on the other hand wasn't smiling one bit and even felt like he was crying. But he can't cuz he'll ruin the makeup. He quickly gets his phone in the backroom after putting down the orders, and he tries to call Charleez. She doesn't answer tho, so he tries calling again but she still doesn't answer. "Hey, Jimin we need you out here," a girl then says as she walks in the room. Jimin nods and hums uncertainly while tossing his phone aside and walking off, holding back his tears of fear.

He gives other people's their plates and tries talking to them to change his mind but soon enough he had to bring the food to Namjoon's table. He brings the plates over and gives them their food, "enjoy," he says and goes to walk away but Namjoon grabs him. Jimin looks back at him a bit shocked and Namjoon starts rubbing his wrist, getting rid of the makeup over his tattoo. Jimin panics and tries pulling his hand away but Namjoon holds it stronger.

"Hey Joon, there's a no touching policy you'll get kicked out," his friend then says but Namjoon ignores him and keeps looking at Jimin who gulps. "I can kick you out if you don't let go, and you won't be able to get back in," Jimin says and of course Namjoon, who wants to still see Jimin, lets go. However now he got his proof that Jaida was Jimin since he saw the tattoo. Jimin leaves and Namjoon starts making up a plan on how he will be able to get Jimin back. He's not leaving this restaurant until he gets Jimin back.