.7.

[next day, morning]
Namjoon unlocks the door and quickly walks into the room. Jimin looks over at him a bit confused by the abruptness but then Namjoon just charges at him while pulling out a knife. Jimin screams out scared and quickly dodged Namjoon by falling off of the bed. Namjoon tries to grab him to kill him but Jimin gets away, looking at the open door and seeing his chance.

So he takes it and runs out of the room. Namjoon groans out pissed and starts running after Jimin who tried to think and not mess this up. He runs and runs, turning into hallways and not finding a way out of the hallways, they just seemed never ending. Out of fear he instead opens a door and gets in before quickly, but quietly closing the door.

Jimin turns around and looks inside the room only to see Jungkook sharpening knifes. They make eye contact, and Jimin goes to try and start explaining what was happening but before he could he hears Namjoon opening some doors and getting closer. So he quickly runs to the closet and gets inside, closing the doors and sitting on the ground to be better hidden, hoping that he wont get snitched on.

Minutes later and the door swings open, "Jungkook," Namjoon says and Jungkook looks at him with wider eyes than usual. Namjoon knew Jungkook very well, so he crosses his arms and gives what Jungkook calls his big brother look. That's all Namjoon had to do to make Jungkook point at the closet doors with a gulp, not even saying anything. Namjoon quickly walks to the closet and opens the doors, making eye contact with Jimin right away.

Namjoon grabs Jimin who tries to push him away while also starting to cry. "No! Let me go!" Jimin cries out while Namjoon dragged him out the room. Jimin starts trying to hit him and making it more difficult for Namjoon to grab him, and it worked. Namjoon let go and Jimin shoves him into the wall before running off again. Namjoon was quicker this time and grabs onto Jimin before slamming him against the wall and pressing the knife against his neck.

Jimin heavily breathed and stretched out his neck out of fear. He looks at Namjoon who was just so prepared to get this done with and not have to deal with the emotions he felt so quickly. "Should have done this a long time ago," he says and presses his knife harder against Jimin's neck, and Jimin lets out a sob while grabbing onto Namjoon, not wanting to die like this.

Namjoon goes to slice his neck but stops himself, and he looked at Jimin who closed his eyes as tears ran down his face. Namjoon still wanted to feel accomplished of his mission tho, so instead he grabs Jimin's arm, puts his knife against at the start of his wrist before sliding the knife down hard all the way down to his inner elbow. Jimin gasps out loudly, opening his eyes and looking at his arm and the big cut and as blood spilled out of him. His heart was beating way faster now, and Jimin felt so shocked he thought he was gonna pass out.

He looks at Namjoon as he keeps sobbing, and Namjoon lets go of him and shoves him to the ground. Jimin cries out and tries to get up but his arm was going numb and he himself just felt too weak to even try. So he let himself lay there, his arm just spilling out all his blood onto the floor. He keeps sobbing for a bit before passing out, just laying there in his blood.

[later]
Jungkook hesitantly steps out of the room, looking around and then spotting Jimin on the floor. He felt really guilty, even tho he is a mass killer. Jungkook walks closer to Jimin and looks down at him, a big pool of blood under his arm. He gulps and then looked around more, wondering if he should do something. He decides not to and to instead go ask Namjoon if he wants him to do anything.

He first heads to his room, knocking on the door nervously. "Who is it?" He hears, "It's me Boss," Jungkook replies and then listened to the footsteps getting closer to the door before it opened. "What?" Namjoon asks and glared down at Jungkook. "I- I just- do you want me to finish?" Jungkook wonders and Namjoon sighs. He doesn't say anything and instead shoves Jungkook aside and walks down to here Jimin laid. Jungkook follows and they both look down at Jimin.

Namjoon picks Jimin up and then looks at Jungkook, "never, ever kill this one," Namjoon says sternly and Jungkook nods. Namjoon then walks away, making his way to his bathroom. He sits Jimin down on the counter and then takes out the aid kit as well as a cloth. With the cloth he sets it under cold water before starting to wipe away the blood. There was a lot of it, and having taken care of many wounds before he knew what to do. He carefully wiped all the blood away and then examined the cut.

It wasn't all that deep, but it was still very big. Carefully he adds some healing cream to it before wrapping a bandage around it tightly. Jimin starts to wake up now, since the healing cream was making the wound sting. He wines and then slumped onto Namjoon who just pushes him back. He ties the bandage and then looks at Jimin who looked at him blankly. Namjoon picks him off the counter and then goes to Jimin's room.

He lays him down on the reclined bed and doesn't say anything, he just leaves. Right after he locks the door Jimin starts crying, little sobs leaving him as he just felt so scared but also relieved since he thought he would be dead. He keeps crying but passes out again.