Prologue

Nagisa POV

You know that feeling when you feel like someone is watching you and you try to shake it off? 

That's all I can feel right now. I have all day, every day, for the past few weeks. I can tell my friends are feeling it too.

We were walking out of Muramatsu's family restaurant. It wasn't great because his dad still won't let him change the recipe but hey, we don't have to pay for it. You get what you pay for. 

"There's definitely someone following us," Karma whispers, loud enough for everyone here. There was no one else around to hear him.

"How do we proceed?" Rio asks. 

"Act as normal. Lure them out to a less secluded place," Isogai states. 

"They could blend in easier from a crowded area. I say we go to an alleyway or something. Not a lot of people but not too far from society," Kanzaki replies. 

It takes a second before everyone agrees. 

We split up for a second and meet back together in an alleyway not too far from our old junior high. 

"You're going to regret the alleyway approach," A man hisses. 

"So now you reveal yourself," I respond, "Who are you?"

"You've backed yourself into a hole. Is this really where you all want to meet your ends?" The guy questions, completely ignoring me. 

"Not without a fight," Karma hisses. 

"It won't be much of a fight," The guy responds, walking into the light so we can see him along with a bunch of others closing us in. All of them having guns aimed at us and gas masks covering their faces. With them appeared a bunch of red laser dots meaning they also had snipers aimed at us. 

"You think you would scare us with a few guns? We've taken on much worse," Terasaka shouts. 

"Good thing we planned ahead then," He states. 

Suddenly my vision gets blurry and everything I hear is in an echo. I slowly start sliding down the wall as my body falls limp against my will. 

"What the hell," I mutter. 

"We had someone inside the restaurant. We are nothing if not thorough."

There was a bright flash of yellow from all around me and my body flared with pain. I look down and notice a bunch of bullet holes and blood. 

And then everything went black.

=====

The followers voted for angst so here is angst. Enjoy.

~ Ember