Chapter 4

Emiko POV

We were later called to the office where Karasuma and Irina worked. The caller said it was about the investigation but never went much into it after that. 

After a month from the murder of our teacher with no leads as to who did it, we wanted to cooperate and assist in finding the killer, so we all answered and went to the office where Karasuma and Irina were waiting. 

"You called?" Jiro mutters. 

"We might have a way to bring back Nagisa and his classmates. But we need your help," Irina states. 

"What do you need us to do?" Sakara asks immediately. 

"Woah Sakura, this could be bad and you're just gonna go with it?" Eiko questions. 

"I've known him a lot longer than you have. I've known all of them a lot longer than you have. I've known all of them for ten years and they were always great people who never gave up. They didn't deserve this. If there is a way to bring them back I am going to do it, no matter what it is."

"What if it involved time travel and murder?" Karasuma questions. 

"I would do it." 

"You would?"

"Yes."

I step forward, "I would too." 

"He's the only teacher we ever had who cared about us. All of us. If I can help bring him back I will," Akina adds. 

"You don't look like the joking kind of guy. If you have a way to bring them back I trust you. Even if it involves murder," Genki adds. 

Everyone else slowly steps forwards and agrees to do it as well. 

"Well as he said, I'm not the joking kind of guy," Karasuma starts, "And unfortunately this plan does involve time travel and murder."

"The plan is to go back to when they were in junior high and find out who could want to kill them so bad that they would like this," Irina adds. 

"Okay," Sakura states. Everyone else nods. 

"If this goes as planned, they won't know about you doing this okay?" Karasuma questions. 

"Got it," I respond. 

"Keep in mind, they were training to be assassins and a few of them were extremely skilled at it. This includes your teacher, his fiancee, and a lot of the rest of the class. They were also competitive and self destructive. Be careful," Irina adds. 

"Got it."