Chapter 3

Sakura POV

I push my hair back as we walk towards Karasuma and Irina. If it wasn't for them I never would have met Nagisa, and I definitely would never have made it to high school to become Nagisa's full-time student. 

"Karasuma," I mutter, "Irina."

"Sakura," Karasuma replies, "I'm so sorry."

"It isn't your fault. They always attracted trouble," I whisper. 

"Yes they did," Irina adds, "But they never lost."

"Sakura, you know them?" Genki asks. 

I nod, "They were Sensei's teachers when he became my tutor."

Irina and Karsuma nod at my statement. 

"We also trained them. They weren't easy to take out," Irina states. 

"No, they weren't," Karasuma adds, "Meaning they had to have been taken off guard or severely outnumbered." 

Suddenly Akina jumps up, "Wait they were killed Friday night right?" 

"Yes?" Karasuma responds. 

"At the end of class Sensei said that he was going to the restaurant owned by one of his friends with his old classmates from junior high. Could something of happened there before they got to the alley?"

"Didn't he also say that he was continually out with friends because he constantly felt like someone was following him?" Dai adds. 

"He said they felt like someone was following them and he wanted to help. Then a few days later he said something to Karma about feeling someone watching him too," Den corrects. 

"If they felt like they were being watched and followed why would they go into an alley?" Irina asks.

"They were trying to protect other people. There's no one in the alley but they aren't in the middle of nowhere," Karasuma replies. 

"The more important question is who killed them, not why did they act the way they did before they died," I snap. 

Before they could say anything, two people came running up to Karasuma and Irina. The woman pulling the man forward while the man tried to pull her back. She looked pissed. 

"Karasuma!! What are you doing about this?!" The woman shouts. 

"We are doing everything we can right now," Karasuma responds. 

"Why did it take so long to identify him?" The man asks calmly, though he sounded like he was about to cry. 

"Anything we could use to identify them was gone. Wallets, Phones, their hands, and feet. Most of their faces were burnt beyond recognition, including your son's. We had to wait for the blood tests to complete and we didn't have anything to test them against to make it faster until the class connection was made," Irina mumbles. 

I could tell both Irina and Karasuma were worried about this woman. They knew her, and after getting a closer look I did too. 

"Who's that?" Emiko asks. 

"Sensei's parents."

=====

Honestly, after this one I'm probably going to quit writing fanfiction. I just never have the motivation to contine a story and I don't feel like anyone reads it anyway. Idk if I'm going to delete this account or not but if you want more of my writing go read it while you can. (I have more A.C. and then some sucky Hamilton I wrote in middle school)

~ Ember