Chapter 6

Akina POV

By the time we got up the giant hill, the teachers were getting ready to leave. 

"Who are you?" Karasuma asks. 

"You shouldn't be here," Irina adds. 

"Please this is important," Sakura states, "We already know about the octopus but that isn't why we are here."

"This is going to sound insane but we're from the future, here to stop something that happens to your students 10 years from now," Hajime adds. 

"You're right you do sound crazy," Irina states. 

"We have proof," Sakura states, holding up the file slightly, "Forewarning its... bad."

Karasuma reluctantly takes the folder and looks through it before handing it to his future wife. 

"How do we know that this is actually them?" Karasuma asks.

"There's blood samples in the back. It'll match older versions of your students," Sakura replies.

They didn't want to believe us. I could see it in their faces. But at the same time, they didn't want to risk not believing us and risk it happening again. 

Irina sighs, "Is there a way we can help?"

"We need a list of anyone who would want to kill your students. Someone who could hold a grudge for ten years. We also need to get close to your class so we can see it for ourselves in case you haven't come upon this person yet," Emiko explains. 

"This year has hardly started so we probably haven't come across them yet. I can give you authority to be here but whether or not you get close to the students is entirely up to you and them. I have a request of my own first though," Karasuma responds. 

"What is it?"

"You can't tell them when or how they die. They have enough to deal with right now." 

"We weren't planning on it sir," Den mumbles. 

"Then we are at an understanding. Class starts at 8. They should all be here by then."

"Yes sir."

=====

I don't want to discontinue it but I have no motivation =(