Chapter 10

Akina POV

The principal walked in as the fight was about to start. All eyes were on Nagisa and Asano.

Once everyone goes silent Nagisa looks towards the door and sees the principal. He got back into the line and mumbled, "Don't worry your dad came to save you."

"At least I have a dad. Yours left didn't he?" Asano smirks.

"Yeah just like your mother did."

Asano scoffed before he walked away and got in the A-Class line. 

"Nagisa you can't go picking fights with him. You would be the only one to get in trouble," Nakamura mumbles. 

"I really don't care anymore Rio," He mumbles, "My family is a sensitive subject he fucking knows that, just like everyone else in this shitty school."

Then he mumbled something to her that only the two of them could hear. Nakamura looked like she felt bad after whatever he said to her and pats his back out of sympathy. 

"Now that E-Class has learned their place," The principle states as he walks to the front of the gym. 

"Says the one whose son's only authority here is from crying for daddy," Rio mumbles. 

"Thats all any of his class does. Call for the principal because they're to lazy to fight their own battles," Nagisa mutters back. 

"And they call us the lazy ones," Terasaka adds. 

Afterward, we went back to the E-Class building, thankfully before someone was murdered. 

"What do you think sensei told Nakamura about?" I whisper to Sakura. 

She shrugs, "No idea. He never talked about his personal life to me."

"Maybe we could ask Rio?" Den asks. 

"If he said it quietly to where only she could hear it he clearly doesn't want a bunch of people to know," I respond. 

"We could ask him," Dai mumbles, "Maybe he just didn't want anyone from the main campus to hear."

"Who didn't want the main campus to hear what?" Karma asks, jumping down from a tree on the mountain. 

"Nagisa mumbled something to the Nakamura during the assembly and she looked like she was showing him a lot more sympathy," Chiasa tells him. 

"Did he appear to be acting out beforehand?"

"He was about to fight Asano why?" I question. 

"I think I know what's wrong. You can ask him but I can't promise he will tell you. It's a sensitive topic for him around people he doesn't know."

He then ran forward to where Nagisa, Kayano, and Nakamura were walking and started bugging Nagisa, probably ask him about what's happening. 

After a minute Nagisa nods and says something with a shrug. 

Kayano runs up in front of him a turns to look at him. She looked upset. She punched her left hand and wrapped her right arm around it. Nagisa grabbed her hands and pushed them down to her side and shook his head. Kayano sighed but went back to walking alongside him. 

What is that all about?

=====

I start school tomorrow meaning my updates will start to be farther in between. I'm sorry but I haven't really had motivation to write and I will be focusing on my classwork, clubs, and sports more.