Chapter 12

Sakura POV

Takaoka didn't even last a day before he was fired. Based on his reaction to everything he caused, he was put on the possibility list of being the killer. However, it was far too early in the school year to know for sure if it could be him or not. It is entirely possible that we still have no idea who killed our teacher. 

And it is entirely possible that we may not find out at all. 

Along with Takaoka, the principal was also put on the possibility list. We looked into it and found out that the principal was also arrested for child endangerment.

Released hours before Takaoka was at a separate prison. 

Both of those arrests were because of class 3E.

This is going to be a lot more difficult than I originally thought it would be. 

But we came here for a reason and I am determined to finish it. 

It is quite literally a matter of life or death. 

And we have way too many directions this could go, possibly without enough time. 

Then we were able to add new people to our list when two of the girls were kidnapped in Kyoto. But that group of people was debunked because they have no motive for murder.

The top five of the school have also been added due to extreme (and somewhat violent) rivalry, including my teacher and a few of his classmates holding box cutters to four of their throats in the library.

Even when we technically have 10 years before they are killed, it feels like we're running out of time as they run out of time to kill the octopus.

Once they kill the octopus they all disperse into different high schools and were stuck with what they got and hope for the best. There's no other connection between this group of future victims.

=====

This chapter is short and I haven't even started on the next one. I'm sorry guys I'm trying to write so hard and it isn't working.