Chapter 11

Chiasa POV

I laid in bed for a while on Saturday morning. Usually, over the weekend I would go out and do something with my family but they weren't here. 

Not the way I know them. 

So because of that, I had nothing to do until Akina started banging her fist on my door using our special knocking method so we know it's the other person. 

I sighed as I got up to answer the door and before I could open it all the way she shoved her way through and jumped onto my bed. 

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"Do you think Sensei was acting weird because he's in foster care?"

"He's in foster care?"

"I thought he mentioned once about part of the reason he was out in e class is that he was in and out of foster care. He acted out when he was living with his birth mother so it was like she couldn't handle him and he would get back with his foster family sooner," She explained, "But he was with his birth mother so often that his grades were slipping and he was failing."

"Oh wow there really are a lot of reasons that he is in that class," I mumble. 

"Yeah."

==Time Skip==
Den POV

After a couple of weeks passed it became more and more clear why this class would make enemies. They were competitors to other people who wanted the money for killing the octopus and they had more opportunities to actually do it.

As time passed you could tell how this stress was getting to not only the students but the teachers as well.

This is why when another teacher came to fill in for Karasuma no one was surprised.

Until we saw who it was.

He was definitely younger but I could recognize him from anywhere.

Mine and Dais father. Arrested a few months from now after junior high kids fought him for abusing them in class.

He was released 2 weeks before their deaths. Around the same time when they noticed someone following them.

Akira Takaoka.

He could be the killer. But it could also be someone else. He can hold a grudge but is he really capable of killing someone over one?

Is he capable of killing 28 people?

Or is the killer an entirely different person?

Could there be multiple killers?

Everyone is a suspect. 

Anyone could be the killer or the killers.

=====

There might not be an update monday. I'll try but I hit a wall with this story and I have major writing block so this story might end up on hold for a bit. I also started school yesterday and I have my first volleyball game on Tuesday so I want to focus on my academics and sports so I can represent my school and improve myself. So if theres no update for a while I'm sorry. I don't plan to discontinue it but it might come to that at somepoint if I don't get my shit together.

- Ember