Chapter 14

~Karasuma POV~
~2 Months After The Death Of 3E~

So far, nothing these kids have done in the past have changed the outcome of our assassins. We still aren't any closer to catching their killers, or getting them back.

Nagisas little sister Conny from foster care came by the other day. She just got back from studying abroad in England to find out her brother had been murdered.

I was obbsessing over the case file again, just like I have been constantly since their death.

The autotopsies came in today, along with a list of things found in all of them.

They all had drugs in their system that would paralyze them and make them drowsy. They all had died from gunshot wounds in their stomachs and chests. All the mutilation and burning was done after their death.

There were also bullets from multiple different guns found at the scene, meaning multiple guns were fired. They were all shot at different angles, around if not at the same time. Multiple shooters.

I hated how dark the world was without them. Its like everyone knows that they wouldn't be here without them, despite the whole thing they were involved with being a secrect.

I looked up from the file and looked at the class photo, now worn from age despite being in a frame for the past 10 years.

All their smiling faces.

I slammed the photo face down onto the desk, shattering the glass, and held my head in my hands. This case is tearing me apart.

I can't take it anymore.

Why did this happen? Who did it? Why?

Will we get them back?

~Sakura POV~
~During A.C. Plot~

We still don't know who killed them. We still don't know how to bring them back. We don't even know if we will be able to do what we have to do when the time comes to do it.

If that time ever comes.

The class was obsessing over finals, which is funny to watch when in the future sensei always says to not stress over them.

But I think they were really stressing over it because of a bet they made with class A.

If they won, they got to get anything they wanted from A class. They plan to ask for the field trip they never get to go on.

They were anxious. That much was clear. But they were also trying their best to win.

Because they dont lose... as long as we succeed.

=====

AN UPDATE! YYAAAYY!! I'M SO SORRY ITS BEEN SO LOOONNNGGGG. I FEEL SO BAD BUT I'VE HAD WRITERS BLOCK FOREVER.

I've been scared that I might have to discontinue because I don't think this is the story I had in mind lmao. I don't want to but I am so so so so so sorry if that ends up happening. I haven't even started the next chapter.

Also if you're here before I go back and fix spelling and shit I'm sorry I'll fix it eventually.

- Ember