Chapter 9

Akina POV

Within the next week, I had a feeling that a few, if not all, had questions about my friends and me.

It also became a bit hard to see them all now and know that they become successful in the future, but I guess we were like that too.

Karasuma did say that they have changed a lot since junior high but they were still the same people.

Just weirdly younger than us.

We have only been here a few days and we've already learned things about our teacher and his friends. 

For one, we know why he wasn't like other teachers. Most teachers were mean and rude to the violent, struggling kids but Sensei wasn't. 

Because he was also that kid. 

We knew he was in E-Class when he was in Junior High. And we knew that it was his Junior High teacher that made him want to become a teacher himself. 

But he never told us why he was put into E-Class in the first place. 

He said it was too personal and he didn't want it to change how we felt about him as a teacher. 

And by the looks of it, his classmates don't know why either. 

Maybe someone on the main campus knows why. But if Sensei clearly wants it to stay a secret I guess we should respect that. 

Apparently, we were going to the main campus today for an assembly. Everyone in E class that I've talked to about it seemed like they were dreading it. 

From what I hear about the main campus staff and students at this school and in this time I don't blame them for dreading it. 

Once we got to the bottom of the mountain and lined up in the gym, there were a bunch of other students scattered around yelling at E-Class. No one else seemed bothered by it and just stood there waiting for the assembly to start. 

A taller orange-reddish-haired boy walked up to the junior high version of my teacher. 

"Shiota, my nose healed. What do you have to say about that?"

Asano. 

"I mean, I could break it again if you want. I'm sure breaking it again right after it healed could do some permanent damage," He responds, without even looking towards the boy talking to him. 

"You would regret doing that."

"Didn't feel bad the first time. Wouldn't feel bad a second time."

"You can't go around hurting people just because your mother hurts you Shiota."

That struck a nerve in him, "Maybe you should take your own advice. I was defending my friend that you were bullying. Now go away before I stab you with a box cutter."

"Bet you wish you could do that to your abusive mother too. Or do you prefer to be beaten up by someone who is supposed to take care of you?"

Suddenly three E-Class students were holding back Nagisa as he tried to punch the stuck up kid in front of him. 

All eyes were on them. 

Including the principals who just entered the room. 

=====

I don't even have 200 words for Chapter 12. Help I need motivation to write.