the fuss ( part1 )

clace  POV:- "So I guess were done here." Jace said wiping the black sludge off his blade. " I don't think so Jace. the sensor was making a big fuss. it couldn't have been for three ravenor demons.". Just then Jace got a call from isabelle. 

Jace :- hey izzy 

Isabelle:- where are you and clary?

Jace:- pandemonium. why ?

Isabelle:- just a few minutes ago two golden flicks appeared on the new sensor that arrived from the clave in the basement of the pandemonium. they switch colours from blue to gold and grey to gold it looks like they are making the black flicks which are demons disappear. we do not know what they are. I need you to check them out for us. don't fight unless you're sure you can handle it. 

Jace:- ok. send us backup till then. 

Isabelle:- already on their way.

they ran down to the basement and threw the door open and saw 2 teenagers fighting around 3 dozen ravener demons. 

" are you crazy?"Jace asked over the sound of blades slashing as the blonde girl slashed down the last one with a sword made of bone.

 from the girl's form clary knew she would have preferred something shorter. probably a dagger. they weren't much younger than clary and Jace, probably in college and as they came closer Jace noticed their looks the boy had jet black hair sea green eyes and scars all over his body. the girl was blonde with stormy grey eyes and just as many scars as the boy. 

"what do you mean are you crazy ?" the girl asked. 

"you literally chose to fight like 3 dozen ravener demons all alone." the boy scoffed 

" u think we choose to fight ?" " of course I would. I just saw you guys kill all of them." " Arachne sent them out to kill us. we have literally been through hell to stay alive." 

" ok so you guys can see through glamours but you clearly aren't shadow hunters cause you don't have runes. so what are you ?" 

clary asked " Annabeth , any idea what they are talking about. and umm we are demigods, half-mortal half-god." the boy said addressing the girl, annabeth, first and then clary and Jace.

 " well demigods we don't know what you are and why you're here so by the order of the clave you are to be taken to the institute." 

" hold up. we aren't going anywhere with you." the girl said and added "they're Nephilim half-angel half-human." "but how is that possible. I thought those were just legends." "haven't you heard, all the stories are true" annabeth and Jace said together.

hey so I'm kinda tired of writing right now so here is ch-1 sorry its so short.