the vision

flashback ends:they're back in the moment where Leo found out Jason is alive and hazel fainted. 

no one pov:

Leo was crying."no, how are you here I  saw ur body burning in that pyre."

"well we have a lot to explain." piper said sighing.

Chiron appeared at that moment and called a couciller's meeting.

rec room:

all the head counsellors were gathered around the pool table while one of the wood nymphs brought cheese nachos for them and sausages for Seymour (the dead cheetah for the of u who forgot ).

"I- piper started to explain but Nico cut her off.

 "oh save it piper. I saw Jason's ghost and I know that he was dead . You brought him back.Well guess what, we all have loved ones we want back but we don't sacrifice other lives and perform dark arts for it."

They all knew who he was talking about. he missed Bianca and it had been 6 1/2 years now.

Nico was still grieving and he missed her but he knew he couldn't bring her back so he thought that it was unfair that she got Jason and he didn't get back his sister. 

he was glad that Jason was back but he still felt some resentment against her, but he also didn't want to take her to the underworld cause hades definitely knew that Jason was alive and they were sure a debate was going on back at Mount Olympus about piper and Jason's fates.

but he understood why piper did what she did. if he was in the same position he would do anything to get will back. 

"Nico, calm down." Celia comforted him while will traced soothing circles on his palm.

he had only known Celia for a few hours but she reminded him of Bianca in so many ways. he missed his sister and since there were now 2 Poseidon kids they had to decide who was head councillor and how to deal with the new prophecy.

----------------X----------------X----------------X----------------X----------------X----------------X------------------

she had a family but here was her long lost brother. Yes, she was 2 years younger than Isabelle but that didn't matter to either of them. they had always been like siblings even though they could barely meet since Celia's mother was head of the London Institute and had sent her to a boarding school in Los Angeles.

Celia's grandfather Andrew Lightwood  had married an indian Shadowhunter named Namita Choudhary (one of Nasreen Choudhary's aunts. Nasreen ran the mumbai institute.) but they got divorced a year or so after Celia's mother Aisha was born. 

Later her grandpa married Phoebe Gladstone and when Aisha was three years old they had Robert, Celia's uncle and the father of the lightwood siblings. 

Aisha and Robert had a falling out after Aisha broke her engagement with the man Andrew chose for her who was Michael wayland's brother but they did go to Robert's funeral.

 Unfortunately they couldn't meet with the family later due to an emergency at the institute but Aisha and Maryse had kept in touch. 

Celia had a honey golden complexion like most Indians but it was also somewhat meditteranian and instead of the dark brown hair that most Indians had she had inherited the lightwood ink black hair and brown eyes. her mother she was a reminder of her father. till now Celia had believed her mother's story that her father was a mundane in the u.s navy but he was lost at sea.

Celia didn't give a second thought to her father. he had fallen in love with her mother and he left them instead of staying and being a good parent but apparently he was a god. Celia always felt like her father never cared for her and her mother was too busy running the institute so she always felt neglected.

the only place she felt like she was a part of the family was with Maryse, Alec, izzy and Jace.

with her mother she had to always keep her opinions to herself and never utter a word against her.

here she could speak freely and she felt like people actually cared about her. she felt like home in New York, she didn't have to wonder whether they loved her.

--------------X--------------X--------------X--------------X--------------X--------------X--------------X---------------

back at the meeting- 

"celia?" Annabeth asked "are you okay ?" "sorry, I zoned out for a bit.What were we talking about again ?" "we're deciding who will go on the quest." her brother replied. " but we need to train you into your new powers first." " you will have to stay for at least a few weeks."

"but ash is coming to stay this weekend" clary said. "do I tell him not to come?" 

"no no we'll call him and tell him to come here." Jace replied.

"who's ash?" Celia asked.

"oh, right. ash is my nephew. We were out of touch till now so we invited him to stay over the holidays."

"I think you should rest and discuss this tomorrow morning." Chiron said.

"we still have to decide who's head councillor for cabin 3."

"well Celia is 2 months older than Percy so she's head councillor unless Percy challenges her."

"I don't mind." Percy said. 

"then we're done here." Chiron said "but-percy began before he got cut off by Chiron."we'll deal with the prophecy in the morning."

ok sooooo ik this took long but here. also suggestions on whether Celia's love interest should be a half Shadowhunter half god or demigod or Shadowhunter. the comments dictate it.