to-do 1.get more weapons

no one pov/recap in detail :

 the redheaded girl introduced herself as clary Fairchild-Herondale and the golden eyed boy as Jace, her fiancé. the blonde girl introduced herself as Annabeth chase and the green eyed boy as Percy Jackson. 

"soo u guys are part greek god?" clary asked. 

"yup." replied Annabeth and Percy 

 'and you're part angel but you two have extra angel blood in you?' 'yup' replied clary and Jace. 

"Annabeth we have to tell Chiron." Percy said.before Annabeth could reply Jace asked.

  "who's Chiron." 

'how did u hear that'

 'nephilim hearing remember.' 

'so who is Chiron'

 'he's a centaur who trains demigods , he trained all the best greek heroes and now is activities director at camp half blood.' 'ohhhhhh so he's like hodge but less betrayerly (I know that's not a word). 

'who's hodge. u know what not gonna ask. Annabeth we gotta go before were late for the reunion.' 

"wait." clary said 'lets meet soon' "sure." 

replied Annabeth 'but where?' "uhh how about java jones. its a coffee shop in Brooklyn round the corner from clary's old house." Jace said 

"k that works. right wise girl ?" asked Percy "yeah SEAWEED BRAIN." said Annabeth. 

they burst out laughing. then Annabeth got a call. she kept if a few feet away from her ear to avoid the screaming and said "Perce , its Rachel. we were supposed to pick her up" "oh gods I forgot. we gotta go before she fakes a prophecy like last time." 'wait wasn't that a one time favour from Apollo.' 'nope he told her she could do it anytime she wanted if she just thought hey Apollo.' 'yeah I am not getting a fake prophecy again.'

 'u guys should come too. we need to introduce u to Chiron, see if he knows about u." " we just met you so we will have to get a few more weapons before we come to your camp." Jace said  

next chapter soon. byeeeeeeeee.