the fuss (part 2)

Percy POV: 

Soo we were being chased by the Minotaur ,AGAIN. And somehow we ended up in the basement of an all ages club while we were on our way back to camp from college in new Rome . Crazy, yes , Unusual , nope . we practically get chased by monsters every day outside new Rome or camp half blood. we also ended up fighting monsters that both me and Annabeth hadn't seen or heard of so we were practically clueless how to kill 2 dozen monsters. just then Annabeth shouted and I quote "DETACH THE FANGS !!!! DETACH THE DAM FANGS!!!!" I would have burst out laughing had it not been the surprise we got when two people burst into the room. they weren't much older than us, probably around 22 or something and they clearly weren't gods but nor were they mortals. I could feel the power radiating out of them. in a couple of seconds we slashed down the last few demons and the guy shouted at us asking us if we were crazy and we talked a bit and they said something something about shadow munchers and the clay or something. 

heyyyyyy sorry about the short chapter again but its better than no update right ? sooo the prophecy will come soon and imma leave u to reading some other story till then