java jones part 1

note: ages are not accurate because im trying to change the story up a little and not sticking to a particular timeline.

NO ONE POV: 

"we just need a few weapons and then we'll come to this camp of yours" Jace said. "great we need to get Rachel and meet my mom anyways so meet us at java jones and we'll take u to camp" "Perce we gotta go Rachel is getting angry."

---------x---------x---------x---------x---------x---------x---------x---------x---------x---------x---------x---------x

Annabeth POV:

Percy was busy bonding with that blond guy, who could've passed for my twin except for his eyes cause they were golden like a light hazel. Rachel was shouting at us cause we were supposed to pick her up two hours ago on our way to camp for the halfblood-jupiter games. The annual sports competition we had every year where the two camps meet and they stayed a week with a party every night. It's been happening in honour of Jason and the other fallen demigods and has been hosted by both camps once. We still miss him. Perce and Leo the most, maybe frank too but he hasn't talked about it a lot yet. Piper is still a mess though not as much as when it just happened , she dated a girl ad realised she was bi but they broke up and she still misses Jason more than any of us. So I urged Percy to leave and we reached Rachel's house."took you long enough" she muttered finally done screaming now. We filled her in on what happened and she said we should arm ourselves too as we'd just met the Nephilim and couldn't trust them yet. I gave her an imperial gold dagger. The Hephaestus and Vulcan cabins had melted the bent weapons to form new ones and named them after the fallen warriors from different wars, this one had Fallon Woods camp Jupiter engraved in the hilt. Then Rachel told us of the friend who'd seen her recite a prophecy well just the first verse but could only remember a few words . Blood, Idris, water and something like that. "Idris. the Shadowhunter mentioned it." "then we need to talk to them or we might as well doom ourselves. this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and we need to know more. if not to save ourselves then to save whichever generation this prophecy is about or at least try." Rachel looked tensed and though Annabeth was scared about meeting them again she knew deep down that it was necessary, so she agreed. 'Lets introduce our oracle to them Perce.'

-----------x-----------x-----------x-----------x-----------x-----------x-----------x-----------x-----------x-----------

Shadowhunter's POV: 

phone call-

Simon:so you're telling me that there are half-human half-god creatures called demigods and they have camps and monsters and all of that and we never saw them till now and greek gods exist.

Clary: yeah. we're meeting them at java jones soon. Aren't u playing there today ?

Simon: not today but we have a gig next Friday.

Clary: well we might need backup so if u, izzy, Alec and Magnus could come that would be better.

Simon: well we could get one today for a cover if u want or should we just come there with u guys?

Clary: if u can go undercover with the band then sure that'd be best.

Simon: the band can't come today but me and izzy could sing. 

Clary: uh sure as long as u guys maintain cover.

Simon: I'll call Alec and Magnus.

Clary: ok thanks see you there gotta go bye.

Simon: bye.

hiya those were the phone files I have exams soon so I won't be able to update till 13th august so sorry and gtg now bye.