camp half blood

NO ONE POV:

Izzy rushes over as soon as the song is over. "what in raziel's name was that ?"

 "no no no no no no" Rachel keeps muttering. "Rachel. Rachel !!" annabeth shakes her. "what's going on?" "the reucurring prophecy. its the one my friend heard. Apollo told me it only happens whether prophecy is the strongest of the last 3000 years." 

"this cannot be happening we just graduated. the gods told us nothing else was happening." "well they lied wise girl." Percy says angrily "they just have to mess with our lives." 

annoyed, jace asks "by the angel what's going on. tell me now or I swear- 

Percy cuts him off by starting to explain " right so Rachel is a host to the spirit of the oracle who gives out prophecies that determine our fate and rest of the world's and apparently there is a new one which was repeated so that means it was triggered by something and is also really important and we really have to get to camp." 

just then a portal opened up and magnus and Alec stepped through. " you guys just interrupted our vacation in rome so go ahead, what was it for ?"

 "I need to go." Rachel said. "should I drop u off?" Percy offered. "no I'll call a cab."

After recap :

"its Chiron.he says he needs us at camp.he says its an emergency." annabeth looked worried. Percy reassured her "hey.its gonna be fine.we will get through this ok ?" she nodded. 

"Isabelle! Alec! Jace!" someone was screaming and hugging them.

 "Celia? Celia!!! oh my god you're finally here." izzy was hugging the girl. She had lightwood black hair and sea green eyes and obviously lightwood salami-slicing cheekbones. 

izzy introduces her "everyone, this is Celia." "cece u know Alec and Jace and this is clary, Simon,magnus and our new friends Percy and annabeth." " I look forward to getting to know you better. I've heard so much about you  guys."

they all greet her and izzy explains everything to Celia and assures the demigods she's trustworthy.

"soo how are we getting there ?" Celia was still processing but she had seen worse. 

"we can portal." suggested magnus.

" you can't portal into camp but we have a way." percy replied. he walked into a supermarket near them and came out with a box of 20 powdered donuts.

he whistles and 5 shadows whiz by and stop in front of them.

"Pegasi." magnus whispers."I haven't seen them in centuries."

the black one at the start of the group stopped in front of them and neighed. Percy started talking to it. (here's how the convo went.)

Percy: hey blackjack

blackjack: *(in horse) hey boss. you got me donuts ?*

Percy: yes I got you donuts.

blackjack: *(in happy horse) so where do u wanna go boss*

Percy: we need to get to camp and please stop calling me boss

blackjack: *ok but next time I wanna meet Estelle.*

Percy: thanks man.

blackjack: *you're welcome boss.*

nobody could understand them and annabeth informed them that because Poseidon created horses, Percy can speak to horses and most sea creatures.

Percy told them all to get onto the other Pegasi and explained that the grey one was Annabeth's called greyfell.

Percy and annabeth got onto blackjack, magnus and Alec onto the light brown called serene, Jace and clary onto greyfell, Simon and Isabelle onto the honey coloured one called guido and Celia on porkpie.

the Pegasi swooped over New York and finally reached a hill on Long Island and stopped there. after everyone dismounted they flew away. 

there was a large statue of the greek goddess Athena and a tree with a golden blanket hanging on it and a dragon curled around the tree. when they walked up to the top of the hill and the nephillim and warlock were amazed.

"whoa." Jace said. there was a large colonial style mansion in the middle with a greek style combat arena, amphitheater and dining pavilion with modern archery ranges and a lava climbing wall. there were huge strawberry fields all around the place.

Annabeth , looking proud said " welcome to camp half-blood."

"well, lets go guys." magnus was stunned but got over it sooner than the others. 

annabeth had called Chiron in advance and he was galloping  up the hill. Chiron reached them and was shocked at seeing nephillim.

" Shadowhunters and Magnus bane I'm assuming." Chiron said after getting over his shock.

"how do you know me." magnus asked. 

" I've been going to tea at ragnor's every Saturday for the past 300 years and I've been Catarina's friend for even longer, so I've heard quite a lot about you." 

" all good things I'm assuming." he added sarcastically. 

" um magnus, are you going to introduce us?" clary asked.

" yeah sure. this is clary, Jace , Simon , Isabelle,celia and Alec."

" so which families are you from?" Chiron asked.

"first can we please rest and go to the infirmary ?" Percy pleaded.

"sure." Chiron said.

They walked past the hill and magnus felt the wards like a skin as they passed through them.

they went to the big mansion at the east end of camp and found a pot-bellied man wearing a hideous tiger print shirt sitting there with a can of Diet Coke. Izzy got shivers just looking at his clothes, dam that man had no fashion sense.

" Mr.D we have nephillim guests." Chiron said.

" what in hades? wait let me guess. its a prophecy for Perry Johnson and anniebell." he said while laughing.

just then a guy with blue eyes and blonde hair came over and started fussing over Percy and annabeth.

" what is that black goo? annabeth how did you not notice  such a big scratch which im pretty sure is infected. ooh new campers. wait why do they all have the same tattoos ? oh gods is it a cult again. wait why are they so old ?"

" slow down solace." Percy says.

" I will explain everything at the campfire but for now please give the shadow hunters a tour." Chiron tells them.

Percy starts walking and leads them " this is the volleyball court." he said pointing to the court where the Apollo cabin was playing.

"that's the forge where the Hephaestus cabin make weapons. that's the armoury.that's my second favourite place aka the combat arena.thats the archery range. those are pegasus stables. these are the cabins ,that's the dining pavilion and the climbing wall and thats the studio for arts and crafts and my favourite place the canoe lake. Since you're guests you will be at the big house. you can use any of the facilities just let me know before taking any weapons from the armoury. there are swords and dummies at the combat arena and extra arrows at the archery range."

he guided them back to the big house, showed them to their rooms and told them that the conch horn would sound to signal dinner. 

ok I know im late but this is all I have yet. comment, vote and see u later.