back from the dead

SO U GUYS REMEMBER THE WARLOCK WHO PUT THE TEMPORARY LOVE SPELL ON Stephen Herondale AKA- Dominique du Froid SO VALENTINE HAD KILLED HER BUT HERE SHE ESCAPED AND WAS STILL ALIVE.

Jason hated being dead. yes Elysium was cool but time was different in the underworld. he'd waited for thousands of years for his friends to show up. 

they never did and he got lonely. he didn't know that a minute on earth was a hundred years down there. he got sad. 

but when he was done with all the shows on Netflix he could've watched sitting there and started to get bored...he was alive again. literally. like brought back from the dead with necromancy alive.

May 14th 2021 

piper pov:  she'd  lived in Oklahoma for year after Jason died and then Tristan McLean  got offered a role in a movie where he played a Native American and he accepted which got him a few more roles and he and piper moved back to Los Angeles. 

it was almost summer break and she was going to camp but since she had time before her flight to New York she went to the beach. once again she was going through the photos she'd found on that phone.

flashback: after the duel with Caligula piper lost her phone. she found it later and got it repaired. it wasn't her phone. when it was repaired she checked everything and realised its belonged to someone named ty blackthorn. 

before she'd realised that she went thru the gallery and found pictures of a necromantic book. she found out stuff and realised that if she found a warlock she could hire him/her to raise Jason from the dead.

she started seeing through the glamours and saw an old abandoned mall where the Los Angeles shadow market was probably located as she had seen many downworlders visit the place.

she walked to a stall with potions where a blond woman with lots of necklaces and hot pink tail feathers sat. she was Dominique du Froid. she'd been thought dead but rumour around was that she'd escaped valentine and was back out of hiding since the war had ended. She had her fair share of dirty dealings like necromancy, raising demons and selling banned contents. 

Piper walked up to the stall and said "I need a necromancer." the warlock sensed a spy from the clave and said " we don't do that here." " please." piper pleaded. " I'll pay heavily". She had a family heirloom pair of fey rings from her paternal great-grandmother. she showed them to the warlock. "come to the back." Dominique told her. 

"so who do you wanna resurrect? dead boyfriend perhaps?" piper nodded. " I need a possession of his, a lock of hair, dragon blood, nightshade, aconite and moly." 

" I'll get them to you by tonight." piper said. 

"wait. come to the church off of Vermont and 54th. I want to get this over with." Dominique told her. 

CLIFFHANGER AGAINNNNNNNNNN. IK U HATE ME BUT IGTG SO BYEEEEEEEEE

also pls vote and comment it really encourages me to write faster. love y'all byeeeeeeeeeeeeee