the double dead peeps raising part 2

no one pov:

piper and Christopher got back to the church.

"here." piper said handing the vials to Dominique.

"well then let's begin." Dominique said moving towards the pentagram she'd drawn while they were gone.

"hand me the locket." she told Christopher after he'd explained how he had livvy's last breath in it.

she opened it and whispered something in latin and then began chanting loudly.

"Te thanatos, mortis lator. animas perditas in oblivione revocas, immatura vocatas ad Plutonis regnum. tibi praecipio ut Liviam nigram et iasonem gratiam referas."

"animas vero eorum ad nova corpora revoca. reduces eos de mundo cineris et pulveris" she finished. 

a ring of fire lit the pentagram reminding Christopher of the Parabatai ceremonies of his kind.

then he saw livvy's spirit as it rose from the middle of the pentagram and Jason's  too. he wouldn't feel guilty anymore. 

He wouldn't feel as though he commited a sin, because he lived and she didn't . It felt as though a weight had been lifted from his shoulders and he sighed in relief that she would be back soon and he would have his friend back and...he would've fulfilled his promise to ty.

Ty. Tiberius Blackthorn. his first love and also livvy's brother. it still hurt to think about him. kit was glad he wouldn't have to see ty on this visit he was arriving next week from the Scholomance.

"Christopher?" a  voice belonging to the girl just resurrected a second ago called out.

"livvy." he sighed and ran over to her crushing her in a bear hug.

"Chrissy I have a flight in 2 hours." piper said unhappily. she didn't wanna leave but she had Jason back and camp was waiting. she'd been so focused on getting Jason back that she forgot to think about how she would explain Jason being back to everyone.