Chrissy ?

Christopher herondale POV: 

it was the summer holidays and Helen and aline needed babysitters with the baby girl they'd adopted , since the girl was a warlock( who they'd named Delia) they thought it was best for magnus and Alec or jem and Tessa to take care of her because Cristina was in Spain and mark set fire to the institute last time. 

since malec were on vacation and they couldn't portal to New England jem and Tessa portaled to Los Angeles to help with tavvy dru and Delia. 

Christopher thought ty might be home and since kit wanted to avoid him he sulked in the institute until dinner. when they were at the dinner table Helen and aline got a demonic activity alert. he volunteered to go because ty was coming home that night and the institute kept reminding him of livvy. 

he could see her ghost and she visited him a few times but she couldn't stay long or she would start fading. ever since he and ty failed to reincarnate livvy. he'd worn the gold Locket she'd given him which was a blackthorn family heirloom. when she was dying he wished he could save her and the locket started beating. with what he'd read in the black volume of the dead it was her last breath.somehow it had appeared in the locket.

flashback to after the party at the carstairs-gray residence-

Christopher was going through the images he'd sent himself from ty's phone. "I'll bring you back livvy." he whispered.

back from the flashback-

he went to the weaponry and armed himself with an urumi and 5 seraph blades. he hadn't found his chosen weapon yet. Tessa's was a katana and jem's was a bow and arrow. mina was still too young to choose her weapon but she seemed to favour daggers. they didn't let her practice with real ones so she used wooden ones. 

the alert was from the church off of Vermont and 54th. he used Julian's old car to get there.

he went inside and was ready to face any danger any threat...anything but his best friend from his mortal school trying to raise her boyfriend from the dead with a warlock who was thought dead. 

"pipes" he whispered so softly it was barely audible.

Piper McLean turned toward him and he saw the shock clearly registering on her face. 

"Chrissy." she whispered back joyously.