-Chapter three-

TW//: self-hate, mentions of self-harm, anxiety, slight panic attack, anorexia 

No one's Point OF View:

"Just talk to me."

Bad hesitated to even open his own mouth. He knew if he tried to talk or reason with Skeppy it would only end up in him crying and worrying his friend more.

He is not you friend. He doesn't care about you. He doesn't love you.

Those were the thoughts repeating in Bad's head. He couldn't get them out, even if he tried his very best. He started shaking and slowly but surely he began to hyperventilate.

BadBoyHalo's Point OF View:

[Bold = Skeppy Normal=Bad]

Get out...Get out of my head. I-I can't do this right now. Not while I am on call...

He will never love you Bad

"help me. Please help me..." Bad practically whispered but it was enough for Skeppy to hear.

"B-BAD?! ARE YOU OKAY? HOW CAN I HELP YOU?" He asked but instead of reply he just heard my heavy breathing and chocked sobs. I felt so horrible. I am so weak. So sensitive...

"Bad whatever I have to do to make you feel better I will. Please let me help you. Try to match my breathing to calm down" Skeppy instructed as he let out a slow, steady and loud enough sounds for me to hear sigh.

I tried my best to calm down. It was partially working but my mind was not helping. The only things it focused on were the negative comments. How can I make it stop?

"There you go! Good job Bad I am really proud of you. You deserve to be happy...now....can you talk? Take your time. We have all day." Skeppy's sweet voice said. It helped me calm down. I was sad he stopped talking. I wanted him to talk more.

"Please..." "Please what Bad? What can I do for you?" "Keep talking...comfort me"

There was a few seconds pause. I heard Skeppy giggle at my answer. Then giggles turned into laughter and wheezes.

"I am sorry" I said with a sad tone, my voice cracking midway. I feel stupid. I should have never joined this call...

"No no no, don't apologize. I think it's cute!"  Skeply said trying to hold back his giggles.

"What do you want to talk about? Should we discuss what we will do when we meet?"

"...yes..."

"Okay well, I will take care of you and try my best to make you feel better. I can tell that you are sad so I want to make sure you are okay and eating properly."